Original Post
(Aki) Recruitment
Welcome To The Aki Recruitment Thread!

Do You Want To Join? If So post an application below which follows this example

Application Example

Sparring With inthafac3
Sparred with inthafac3 and ended up with this replay
Attached Files
Sparring with inthafac3.rpl (823.6 KB, 7 views)
Name: Ethan

Belt: Brown (about to get my black belt)
Country and timezone: America (EST)

How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): On a scale from 1-10 I am 7 forums active

Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): Yes, I was apart of TA (The Assassins) I left because the clan really didn't suit me.

Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): Sorry, I don't have Skype

What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): Aikido and Judo

What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): I can help the clan win wars against other clan. I can also help the bank get money because I am mostly on tourneys

Did anyone refer you here?: Yes, one of the leaders: JimmyBoy20
App
Name:Alex
Belt: Black
Country and Timezone: Amerian EST
How active are you in-game and forums?6-10
Any clans you joined before us? Oblivion, used to be named alliance and is now dead. I left when the leader left.
What mod are you good in? I am good in all forms of akido, but I'm willing to learn others like mushu.
What can you contribute to the clan? I will donate 200 tc a day, and I will be very active. I will also help win wars.
Did anyone refer you here?: No I was sent here from a recruitment server for Aki.
Name:Eli
Belt: 3rd dan Black Belt
Country and timezone: Australia (GMT+8 : 49)
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 7-10
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?) I'm waiting to see If I get into this clan before I leave (I want to be in a clan with one of my good friends and the clan is falling to pieces because most of the members are inactive now)
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): My skype is eli.raylor
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): Aikido , Wushu , Mushu and ninjitsu
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):I could help win wars , And donate a bit of money every once and a while.
Did anyone refer you here?:JimmyBoy20
Ding fries are done
Name:Gempar

Belt: 5th Black Belt

Country and Timezone: Indonesia (GMT+7)

How Active are you in-game and Forums(1-10):in-game 9 Forum 6

Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?) I joined The Fighters and i left because the clan has been inactive for months

Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):[email protected] or discord Madewabrata#7455

What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):Main in Aikido But can do some mushu

What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):Ive been in this game since 2013 So i have a Reliable Skills and i aim to make myself a useful member that can help with wars