ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by xson View Post
i am ban so i can't play and i am ban because i break #4 Rule

if you can find out what kind of rule it is then plz tell me and also i am going to write a app

Well, you're banned, don't think you will be getting in, breaking rules is not accepted here.
Good luck Butler and Uncle.
Allies.
Want any help, just throw me a PM | Family's are really important.
''Chamara;You beast, you burnt my house.''
srry Uncle i will never break any rules i promise Uncle

If i would know you, i would give second chance, but i don't know you, maybe Butler will allow, but it's no from me.
-----
Originally Posted by Timerro View Post
Good luck Butler and Uncle.
Allies.

Thanks, but you can't make posts like this, read the Clan rules.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=352699
Last edited by Uncle; Oct 2, 2012 at 06:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I know hardcod, but if he got banned, he broke the forum rules as well as one of our clan rules.. i won't allow it..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
G'day, new ally here. Wish you both good luck with the clan!
And Butt, it's good that you think about the clan even though you might know him. Good choice.
'u'
Hi ZeToxiik
Enjoy your stay with Rust
Hi.
Nice to see you in a new clan Butler.

Good luck Uncle and Butler.

fuck
Please trust me i will never break any rules i promise and can you make a new server
Call /jo recruting . i will be waiting for you to test me and also plz read my app

Ok, now, when you first join toribash, it asks if you accept to the terms and agreements, this is basically that, You say you will follow thw rules, but you have been banned for not following them, how can I trust you?
I'm seeing a hell of a lot of posts in this thread saying "good luck" and not much more.
I'd just like to remind everyone that those kinds of posts are useless and should be done via pm.

I've also spoken to Uncle about the clan tag, just making it public;
[r] belonged to raid so you guys need permission from one of the old leaders of raid to use it.
Uncle hs pm'd ed about it.
Thanks.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Ok, thanks for notifying us that [r] was taken