Toribash
Original Post
Originally Posted by hampa
2vs2

Q: Does a team mate will deal damage to me ?

R(Request ): For ^^^ . Could you add a gamerule like 'damage' but its 'team damage' so if its 0 a team mate will not deal damage to me

R : Basically if we right click players name in a room, their are 'whisper' 'kick' 'operator' etc. Could you add 'team' so if i click 'team' to a player, the player will receive a notification 'Dumbn00b would like to be your team mate (or whanever) - /a for accept /d for decline' ?
~ded~
Dumbn00b that's a far out question. The game hasn't even been made yet and you're already asking about things regarding the general rules of the game.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
I don't know, if anybody's interested in my ideas, but I'd hope to see the gamemode with real slowed time combat (aka Accel World, which took over my sanity and associations with Toribash), or, at least, an ability of controlling of how much power goes into action, for the reasons of precise movements (I've been dreaming for this feature for the last 6 years).
Yeah. I hope, they'll see the light in Next version someday, in one way or other. If not, I'd be very-very sad, because such a chance is too rare and convenient.
Last edited by FadingMist; May 20, 2017 at 04:11 PM.
Wasnt stuff like 1v2 or 2v2 avalible in the old toribash?
-----
Oh and thank you for taking care of toribash and nabi for over 10 years! I'm so glad to see how much this game is progressing and how amazing the community has become. I have been here since I was nine years oldand Im so happy to see a sequel to toribash. agian thank you guys and all the programmers/staff for being so amazing!
-----
Im so exited!
Attached Thumbnails
Toribash_next.jpg  
Last edited by Faux; May 20, 2017 at 10:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan
Sorry for this selfish request but, Could you change how the tori looks?
I know many people will disagree with me because they may like the old tori shape but I think if you change it into a little more real tori it would be sexy .

Thank you for your hard work though <3 \^.^/
DM if interested in buying/selling TC & Art.
Make striking mods more appealing so more people play them. Add more striking mods that are fun so there is more diversity for stiking players. Exited for TN!
Originally Posted by XsGamer View Post
Sorry for this selfish request but, Could you change how the tori looks?
I know many people will disagree with me because they may like the old tori shape but I think if you change it into a little more real tori it would be sexy .

Thank you for your hard work though <3 \^.^/

Its a nice idea but artists will need to adapt to a new environment. If that happens I'll go back to marketing ;-;-;-;-;-;-; but yeh its ok to change a bit cos tb is separated from tb next
dfntly notImplore