Toribash
Originally Posted by Galt View Post
Lol, a dogs life is no where near as valuable as a humans. Animals do not have any rights. Humans do. ;)
Get it now? Funny how you pose those hypotheticals. Let me pose you one. A rat will die if you don't kill yourself. Will you kill yourself? Accoring to you humans and animals are equals.
Haha, don't even know why I'm conversing with a moralfag.

that may be true. but in some contries humans don't have that many rights either. does that make them less valuable than people who do?
In 3-2 years, good job.
Still, just because you can ban people on a forum don't mean you're superior than anyone, not even a little puppy.
Damn, link is awesome.
Omfg
WHY THE FUCK ANIMALS DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT.
IT HAVE A LIFE LIKE US HUMANS, LIFE = LIFE, JUST BECAUSE ITS SMALLER AND NOT SO SMART DON'T MEAN ITS SOMETHING THAT DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE.
Lolno. He's just using his right to speech. Do ninja's not have the right now? He's doing nothing that you aren't. Except (hopefully) infracting you for flaming.
Flaming in caps doesn't make you more right, if its dead or alive can be discussed but the moral still stands. Is it alright to throw a dead puppy out of a cliff, laugh and make a video out of it when you are a marine?
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
that may be true. but in some contries humans don't have that many rights either. does that make them less valuable than people who do?

Ever heard of a tiny little thing called the UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS?
Lol.

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Flaming in caps doesn't make you more right, if its dead or alive can be discussed but the moral still stands. Is it alright to throw a dead puppy out of a cliff, laugh and make a video out of it when you are a marine?

Yup. And it's alright to do it whether you're a peasant or an aristocrat.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
You shouldn't kill anything just because you "wanted to" i wouldn't give a shit if the dog was a naked rat looking thing. Animal cruelty has gone to far in todays society.

Oyster you are a retarded idiot piece of shit monster mother fuck with no feelings

Then why care about this animal? If I shaved it's hair off would you stop crying over this video because it's not worthy to live because it's not cute?

To join the band waggon

YOU DISGUST ME YOU HUMAN PERSON THAT HAS NO MORALS AND

etc
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
A flame war over a dead dog.

That's the only thing I see wrong in this thread.

If this is the worst thing you've ever seen I envy you.
im saying it wouldn't make a difference if it was ugly, its still a animal and has rights in my book.

Go to hell k thnx.

Oh I misunderstood it.

Lol dog picture, how does that actually taste? the outside skin looks pretty gross...

How is this animal cruelity? If it was they would have tortured it first and etc, no they put it down quickly with a cliff.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
@Nero; I wonder how many infractions you'll be getting for flaming in this thread. Stay on topic or just leave. If you can't handle the 'immorality' here, then leave.
@Rutz; Yum.
you little fucker

This is the funniest post I've read this week out of any forum I've been to.