ES Recruitment Drive
I don't think I can make it then >_<

In summer I will be in Malaysia I think, then around this time next year I will be in Adelaide iirc. So no Brissy for me :/
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
sweet another one this summer \o/
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
you have prime so you should have seen Murm, or do you only check the slip thread? :3
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
The latter. Also, I probably would have been upset if I flew up there to go to Timezone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
next time you gotta come see me in melborne!! and 1 tip if you guys ever go to Brisbane again, bring some extra money and go to one of the theme parks, e.g, dreamworld, wet 'n' wild, movie world, search them up if your not sure what and were they are
Originally Posted by PuReDeVil View Post
next time you gotta come see me in melborne!! and 1 tip if you guys ever go to Brisbane again, bring some extra money and go to one of the theme parks, e.g, dreamworld, wet 'n' wild, movie world, search them up if your not sure what and were they are

Those are down at the Gold Coast, not Brisbane. And fuck going on a 2 hour train ride just for that.
Originally Posted by Dalliance View Post
Those are down at the Gold Coast, not Brisbane. And fuck going on a 2 hour train ride just for that.

for me it's an hour D: still fuck that.

and i ain't leaving the state unless XWOLFz wants to come and pick my lazy ass up.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox