Ranking
Spend as much time with them as you can. I still have my dads parents. But I was really close to her. I have a few more days till I leave I will make a few post here and there because of my phone.
my mother doesnt really get along with her parents so i only see them once a year
visting my dad's parents is kinda difficult too because they live far away

and 3 spars to get another topic which isnt so sad .-.
Attached Files
sparring 01.rpl (421.2 KB, 3 views)
sparring 02.rpl (450.5 KB, 3 views)
sparring 03.rpl (798.9 KB, 4 views)
sorry guys nothing has been going on for the past 4 days
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
You were good on all of them! The guy in the first one spars worse than me IM sorry to say it but yea.
I'll just leave this here

https://m.soundcloud.com/lazz-634731558/spectral

Don't just say "It's awesome" I'd like to know what's awesome and what sucks, thank you
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
the concept is pretty generic (like it starts with one element by one) maybe try to get a bit more creative (it was still very nicely done)
and i had liked it more if the drops (?) like 1:30.. had a bit more energy.

im not really into music making so i cant really explain the things that great but i hope i got the point across

Edit: also reminds me a bit of this song:

aye aye

dunno why
Last edited by xRegalia; Feb 29, 2016 at 04:36 PM.
Haha, thank you :3 I like CnC It makes me improve :3
So, I've allready started on my new track, we'll see when it get's relised, Spectrum is going up on youtube by tomorrow because I'm gonna let the render sit overnight. But to give you a teaser on what the track about, it's called "Dreams" and it's gonna be a chill anticlimatic track, sort of like chillstep mixed with DnB which is called liquid DnB, BUT it's not liquid DnB Bc it's too calm for that, but we'll see. There's still a loooong way untill it's done, "I'm not done with the intro yet" But Hey :3 I'll uppload it here aswell when I get it done :3

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvs...3yweaFhs-beElA

Also, yes I'm indeed on my alt, because I can't acsses my main account because Tb want me to change the pw all the time sooo I eventully forgot what I changed it too.. lol

//SJ

Also, I can't access the discord channel
Last edited by TheRealSJ; Mar 1, 2016 at 09:03 AM.
maybe pm an admin about your pw :L

the song is nice but really repetitive but i guess thats not too bad since you were going for a "chill" atmosphere.
Really nice to listen to it while playing or doing something else

also the channel here is the link to the discord channel (i hope it works this way :P )
Holy shit...can't remember the last time I went on toribash lol
Anyway the music is good but it kept on repeating the same sound over and over again so meh.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D