Toribash
back into sparring, with a new replay. would love some cnc
Attached Files
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
been a long time since i've uploaded. here's a new spar i did today with typhon. really great sparrer, i hope to spar with him again soon
Attached Files
Overall, great replay my dude <3
The only piece of cnc is your balance. I know it was hard to keep, do to Typhon bum rushing tf out of you.
Although, I do believe that at the end there would have been away to balance out instead of scattering on the ground at the end.
The kicks were also nice but don't hold your wrist while punching that hard because it bends your wrists and looks silly.
So keep that in mind. Good short and sweet replay overallo
thanks for the cnc! i didnt hold my wrists, i kept them relaxed for snappier punches and quicker strikes. my balance was off, but typh did a wonderful job of keeping me somewhat on my toes during the fight so i didnt get lazy for one second. the scatter on the ground wasn't a scatter at all, i planned it that way for something unique. i didnt however plan the getup, so it looked terrible.

here's a mas i did with blowflow, i thought it didnt turn out half bad
Attached Files
[mas] karbn and blowflow 1.rpl (665.8 KB, 9 views)
wow been toooo long. parkour with lasthour of parkour_dream mod. great guy and i really saw improvement since last time i parkoured with him
Attached Files
Morten soar with greed. Saw xioi's spar with Fred on this mod and couldn't resist trying the same positioning with one of my old friends
Attached Files
morten.tbm (17.8 KB, 2 views)
ahdashkashgascui

short spar with ryc. really chill guy and gave me a run for my money with keeping my momentum. please excuse the rust
Attached Files
[s] karbn and ryc spar 1.rpl (498.6 KB, 18 views)
some things on flesh's abomination of a mod. i fucking love it.

navi is my alt.
Attached Files
morten_childvchild.tbm (12.0 KB, 9 views)
Holy shet the mod is pretty good, both replays are fun to watch. I really like those sick wall runs on "[s] navi and phant chlid spar 2.rpl". I like the uniqueness of your move. This is far the best spar i've ever seen from you. Good Job