Ranking
Originally Posted by R1GBY View Post
what?
last time i saw this clan still going well tho

Indeed, it's suprising.
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
Originally Posted by Forreign View Post
Indeed, it's suprising.

*plot twist*
2rud joined another clan with his alt account
I'M EGGSCELLENT
*plot twist*
2rud joined another clan with his alt account

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
Originally Posted by Forreign View Post
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

nah bro maybe he is busy in real life
I'M EGGSCELLENT
nah bro maybe he is busy in real life

That makes sense.
Well, goodbye. This clan has fallen due to it's leader's choice of leaving randomly. I tried staying with it and becoming a recruiter to bring back people into the clan but I was just ignored. This clan had it's chance to shine, but missed it by miles. Goodbye, (n) Night.
if any of you guys are active still you're welcome to join the new discord for the clan that I, spcr and Itz have created

https://discord.gg/Cq5XStr

See you there! o7