Toribash
Original Post
(S1) Squad 1

Hello, as you may have noticed anonymous is making some changes: we have now become squad 1 because of reasons and stuff.
The most legendary squad of the gotei 13.

You will get four warnings, before we kick you.

Members

Any complaints, PM Protonitron.
Any questions, PM any or all of the clan leaders.
Any recruitment applications, PM ZeroJoke

Aims

I hope we can get a better clan page design because this is terrible.

YES IT WAS ME, PROTO. I GOT BORED OK?

I'm going to try to link the old clan thread in real quick because I don't know how to make a new one. (Proto)

Also: I think I might go join pheonix now since they were my original clan and since this clan is not even called (anon) any more. (Also from Proto) charm you once asked me to look after anonymous and be the new charm. I failed to do both, I couldn't protect the clan from you and I invited you and have you the power to destroy the anon I promised to look after. I could not and will never be like you charm and I don't want to be. Thank you for giving me a taste of power. It tastes bitter.

I am anon and anon lives through me and I will never forgive what has been done and I will never forget what it was that you destroyed. We do not forgive we do not forget, we are legion ect ect... I hope you appreciate that this is ironic and I am not a actually as pretentious as this. I might stay in the clan if pheonix rejects me but otherwise this is goodbye. Sorry for failing you (anon).
Last edited by Zelda; May 15, 2014 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Making it more informative and grammatically correct.
Another clan charm? Good luck, hope this wont get fucked up just like bankai
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hello, I would like to join this clan. 16 years, the country of Kazakhstan my name is Timur. nick T1mQa, please consider my application
So yea, Hello, Got in pretty fast ingame so hi xd

Iff you want to know annything about me just ask and whatnot

-Cheers
Hey,Recently got invited by zerojoke.I thought it would be nice to make a post
This world is cold and cannot be changed.Only one man can change it and that is me!