Ranking
Original Post
RussD3x -YouTuber-

Hey There guys,
This is going to be my YouTube thread
Where I will be posting links to various threads and taking suggestions/comments/ideas from you!
At the moment I will only be posting videos of Games however, once my WebCam arrives I will be posting Vlogs too!

My youtube channel: RussD3x
Twitch

I am sure you will all help me out by providing me with creative criticism and tips as I am fairly new to all of this.
I hope you enjoy my videos and I will be using this thread to communicate with all of you.

Enjoy ;)

Last edited by RussD3x; Aug 9, 2015 at 07:53 PM.
Hey guys, update on my channel. I will be posting videos about once a week at the moment. Next video will be within the next few days once I get my new screen!!!
I fully support
-----
And gl with the channle thing
Last edited by ILOVEPISS9000; Jul 26, 2015 at 03:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Djchickenkid2 View Post
I fully support
-----
And gl with the channle thing

Ah thank you and cheers man.
Hey Russ! Good luck with that youtube channel of yours. I hope to see more from you
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Hey there guys. Just uploadeding a brand new video as I type this, this time it's not about Toribash, that will be coming later on.
The video is about The Forest and about -spooky evil strange voice- PURE SURVIVAL... MWHAHAAHAH
Yeah....
anyways. I'm venturing into the world of mutant zombie cannabalism. -sarcastic cheer-
Enjoy the video. And sorry about the bad vocal volume.
-delayed upload, it'll be up in about an hour-ish-
I like the vids, keep it up!
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Originally Posted by Revvin View Post
Hopefully this channel doesn't vomit as much bullsh*t as concon19

Hey, don't be cruel, he's an awesome YouTuber!!
But I wont be vomiting bullshit.. I hope.