Toribash
Original Post
What about namesssssssssssssss.
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
That's a good question assassin, I do hope the Tori's look the same, I actually think they will. If not then I think the textures may have to be remade too, right?
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
That's a good question assassin, I do hope the Tori's look the same, I actually think they will. If not then I think the textures may have to be remade too, right?

Yeah im asking that cuz if the toris will look same than for example we could have the one chance to move our items to the new Toribash. Like you have 2-3 weeks to decide if you want to have your items transfered to the new Toribash or not.

I hope so cuz me like alot off players spend alot of $ and tc into items and time in this game. So i think we deserv it to have the chance to choice (Stay by old or go in the new)
Last edited by Assassin; May 15, 2017 at 11:56 AM.
The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Question: How closely will you try to copy the physics of Toribash?

As of now, after all this time, the somewhat wonky physics have given rise to many of the game's advanced techniques, such as selfgrabbing to lower momentum, skeeting, ghosting, etc etc.
Last edited by Hattersin; May 15, 2017 at 12:13 PM.
PM me with any and all questions
I want no in-game purchases.
Just that.
We need pure skillz.
Last edited by Rajen; May 15, 2017 at 11:53 AM.
Please dont include the software Net Frameworks. Cause i'm stuck got the error 0xc00007b.
-----
Actually hampa. I can be a Beta Tester.
Last edited by EvilTorified; May 15, 2017 at 11:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Manitoda View Post
I want no in-game purchases.
Just that.
We need pure skillz.

yes but for that to happen the game has to cost something
like you know the thing with it being free to play is that you have to get money from somewhere
swosh swosh swosh swosh swosh Old shop (to be redone)