Ranking
Original Post
Anyone know if 2018 is still a reasonable release time (even of a super early beta)? Information in general is great, but I care most about that.

Obviously we don't know for sure with the info here, but maybe the alpha testers got something? I'd hope they look here every once in a while.
Originally Posted by CreepinBro View Post
Anyone know if 2018 is still a reasonable release time (even of a super early beta)? Information in general is great, but I care most about that.

Obviously we don't know for sure with the info here, but maybe the alpha testers got something? I'd hope they look here every once in a while.

I highly doubt that 2018 is anywhere NEAR reasonable for an official release date.
Keep in mind the ammount of people creating this fresh new game on a new engine, it will take much much longer for it to fully be developed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Whenever you're looking for testers, I'd be more than happy to help out. I have quite a lot of experience in game development and alpha/beta testing games and providing feedback to the developers. It sounds like fun to work on a project inspired by the game I grew up with.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
I say 2021 is the latest we'll see it late 2019 is the earliest. from the clips i've seen it looks like early alpha tbh.

Soooo hampa... will we get a new forum or will this one be updated?

Originally Posted by Stance View Post
I say 2021 is the latest we'll see it late 2019 is the earliest. from the clips i've seen it looks like early alpha tbh.

Soooo hampa... will we get a new forum or will this one be updated?

We keep this forum
NO TITLE
Is it possible to add android as the toribash next's platform? Knowing people these days cares about android games more than pc games. It will help a lot, just say that the player doesn't with his laptop.
BLΛƆKPI¸K
I don't think so.
BUT a joypad compatible gameplay should be awesome and okay to make.
Undead Leader - Item Forger - Left-Handed - DeviantArt - Scorpius
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4476328_4.gif[/SIGPIC]