Toribash
Original Post
Originally Posted by jencam13 View Post
So i still have to keep my tc?

No check your deactivated inventory. If you had more than 1k until 1h ago than you got a new coint. In that coint is the tc value you have now and you can transfer and change it in the new Toribash.
Example. You had 10.000tc
The coint contains 10.000 (new tori coins)
That 1 coint with the value you can exchange it in the new game.
The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Honestly they took away the 4 player games just as I showed up to the fame about 4 years ago. Am so happy to see they will be doing this. Thanks a bunch hampa!
I think it will be good if you give the name

Toribash 2

also,
i wish this Next Toribash Next will be still able running in Low End PC/Laptop

If you will improve a graphic of this Next Toribash Next, please keep the old Toribash graphic options and add the new graphic potions options,

AhAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I MEAN...

PLEASE MAKE THIS NEXT TORIBASH NEXT GRAPHIC STILL SUCKS SO I CAN RUN IT IN MY OLD DAMN SHITTY LAPTOP.

OR

KEEP THE "Low" GRAPHIC OPTION IN THE OPTION PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~ded~
YES, i really hope it'll be finished soon, because people need to know more about the beauty of Toribash.yea i know there isnt any
Had to wipe my eyes in disbelief. I can't wait lol I'm really excited. Does this new engine mean more objects in mod making? If so would it be by a drastic amount or by a little. And because there is ingame inventory, would It then be possible to activate/deactivate things while ingame?
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
If u can act and deact items ingame. It would suck. Cos many players have slow internet. And troll players might spam act and deact. And we'll ping so hard (just a conclusion) dont hate me
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
Well the engine is clearly going to be more powerful because it will run 4 player games on the version of Toribash we have. So I can't wait, I am sure there will be some new options for mod making, bit well have to see. I am just too excited. I can't wait.

Also Dumbn00b, they can't really call it Toribash 2. There is Toribash 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, and 5.0.XD
Last edited by MrMiyagy; May 15, 2017 at 01:37 PM.
Originally Posted by sleepy View Post
Replaymaking's going to be siiick with the new physics, dude. I'm hype for this. Toribash's getting reborn.

Making madmans and manips in the next gen.
Woohoo! Damn I'm excited as fuck right now.