Ranking
Original Post
This is going to bring back players to the servers again.
2v2 12 years in the waiting.
Well done
Free for all
2 v 1
4 player parkour maps
Dodge ball teams
Soccer
Basketball
Spars

All this would be better and draw more hopefully
Last edited by Mikes; May 15, 2017 at 01:54 PM.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
I think that if the game will carry over the users it should be able to carry over the person's inventory, as much as I would like to see everything reset in that sense. Although, I think Toribash Next would just be like making a super updated version.
This is dope but my biggest concern is that you said you havent decided if textures from this game will be usable in Toribash Next, there are people that own hundreds of dollars worth of art and if everyone switches to Toribash Next and you cant use any art from Toribash, the art becomes completely worthless
you're on thin ice, pal
Also, is there no item being given to everyone

Lmfao so many people sold their shit for that item lolol
you're on thin ice, pal
Like, to be honest when you put your hard earned real money onto a game, that is a gamble always, because they could always make a new game that makes those items null and void. It is why I don't invest money into games that I can't get back.
Yes but if the tori model is kept then I don't see any reason why it couldn't be ransfered over.
It would be because it would be an entirely different game or client probably, and would be difficult to transfer from one to the other. Since the game would run on a different system and client probably. I don't know for sure. However, transferring user information like belt and stuff, would be easier probably.

They may make it easier or better looking textures also.