Ranking
Original Post
Hello hampa Do you think some of the gameplay additions might make toribash next to complex for the newer players and even make the player base lower.

What do you think you can do to keep players coming and keep the people who are playing the game now here.

There is not much reward for people just playing the game and if you want something good you have to play so much games is you're not good and it can take a long time to get good.it takes so much hours to become a good player and people normally leave because they don't get rewarded they lose every game because they are not good when they have 10+ hours in the game and just give up.
most of the people who still play have a friend who guided them and taught them how to play.

Please make the fight school teach something because right now its like click this joint press the join space then hold all (c) then click this.Its super easy to forget and does not teach much and with only online mode or uke there is not a very good way to practice.i don't know how you could fix this but if you can find a fix that would be godly
Tripstone linked me this a week or two back. This update will be absolutely amazing for the game especially if there is some advertising to go behind it. I feel it has the potential to (excuse my Trump) make Toribash great again.

More than 1v1 play appeals to friends that are looking for a game to play which is always a good plus. But right now what Toribash lacks is a reward system to keep people hooked and playing, unfortunately game play alone doesn't cut it as seen in the decline in players over the very long span that Toribash has had. This update will bring in many new players but also look to keep them for the long term!

Good luck with this hampa I am sure it will turn out great. As for anyone saying this will kill the game you have not been around long enough to understand that this game is not what it used to be community wise. Peace
when toribash next releases poop will be automatically promoted to legend

*cough*
Oldschooler | Evolution
Spars
So this is less of a question about TB Next and more of a general issue. Toribash is dying. Let's face it. But not for lack of players. There's new players joining every day but for lack of them staying.

My question is that will there be something in TB Next that encourages players to stay or something? Like a very advanced tutorial.
Climbing like you've never seen before (parody of xlr84life's thread):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post9187844
If anyone can help me I will be very grateful.

For me to be Brazilian, we do not know English here, so I'm sorry if they answered this and I did not realize it, but will Toribash Next have the same Toribash fighting system?
For example, click on the joints of the character to make the move.

Thank you.
ayo
Trailer
i think everyone may agree to this lets see a trailer i wanna see how it looks
NINJA PUNCH , NINJA KICK
NINJA DAB (>0_0)>
Originally Posted by MagnusSol View Post
So this is less of a question about TB Next and more of a general issue. Toribash is dying. Let's face it. But not for lack of players. There's new players joining every day but for lack of them staying.

My question is that will there be something in TB Next that encourages players to stay or something? Like a very advanced tutorial.

I actually suggested that myself as if I didn't enjoy the game myself I wouldn't have stayed so I know first hand
Looks like this is an actual issue then and not just me
Originally Posted by xninja1332 View Post
i think everyone may agree to this lets see a trailer i wanna see how it looks

Yeah, that would give us something to look forward to instead of having to speculate...either that or screen shots. However, I doubt it would look much different.
I am super stocked for toribash next and i cant wait to see how it turns out as being a fan in toriash for forever !!

I think the idea of a trailer coming out this year would be awesome!!!

Any ideas on when toirbash next is gonna come out? Some time next year?
👑