ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Activity check and Legendary clans news
Good morning to all of you,

Today's news have been in discussion for quite a while among the clan staff team, and today they can finally be announced to the public.

What exactly is the news?

We have 2 major news points.

Thank you all for reading, if you have any questions or objections feel free to point them out in this thread, cheers.
Last edited by duck; Jul 22, 2018 at 08:20 PM.
h
Can confirm it works for me,

however in Shade's screenshot it would appear he's missing the Clan Activity button in the top right corner of the screen.

Come again htf do you guys not test this shit before implementing it?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
We did test it and it's working for some and not others. Sir is currently out of town and will get around to finding the issue when he gets back. Sorry for the issues to the affected portion of clans, nevertheless it's going to get fixed asap.
Thanks for fixing the Clan activity Page sir!

Originally Posted by duck View Post
An Active Member is a player who has played 5 games
A clan that has x members needs 5(x/2) games to be played

Games needed to be played / Active Member's games played = Half of the clan's members
5(x/2) / 5 = x/2

Even simpler:
A city has 30 workers (a clan has 30 members)
The city divides these workers by 2, giving us 15 workers (a clan divides those members by 2, giving us 15 members)
The city needs 75 houses built (a clan needs 75 games to be played)
A hired worker can build 5 houses (an active member has 5 games played)
The city has to hire at least 15 workers, because if each of the worker's makes 15 houses, we have exactly 75 houses (the clan needs at least 15 active members because if each of those members plays 5 games, we have exactly 75 games played)

So in the end, the city divided it's workers into two, giving us 15, and they also had to hire 15
So in the end, the clan divided it's members into two, giving us 15, and they also had to have 15 active members

Not asking for a TLR, but could we have maths for activity stickied somewhere? Both for transparency and equalizing the playground (exposing any flaws that can be utilized by GM/admin/in the know clans only).
I can't seem to edit my clans Logo or Top achievement.

Upon clicking edit clan I get hit with the same error as smo

Also I know for our clan we really use discord as a form of activity due to it being just less clunky to use. Would there be any way to make a toribot for discord servers to apply an activity check there aswell as forums?

There is already an official toribash discord so it's not like it's not recognized as a big form of socialization throughout the game, or gaming in general.

Plus it could implement cool features such as "tbot activitypoints" so you dont need every member to see the page on forums but it's still an open feature to find out how many you have for your clan.
Last edited by Silencing; Jul 25, 2018 at 10:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
“When I pronounce the word Future, the first syllable already belongs to the past. When I pronounce the word Silence, I destroy it.”
This is a request from a clan admin that perhaps should be made in the S&I thread instead; could the activity checker

1) have its own tab to the left:

with its "icon" being the points or simply a "green" marker for "good" activity, "yellow" for "warning" and "red" for "WE CULL YOU NEXT TIME!"

2) Could the names in the "list" be hyperlinked to the user page of that user?

3) Could the mouseover info for points also when clicked open the same window in a popup* on the page when clicked upon?
*)By popup either a "true popup window" or an embedded "window".

if you want me to repost in S&I PM me or say so and i'll repost it there.

EDIT: Also, could each member have a way to check how they are progressing towards "activity"?
Last edited by Smogard49; Jul 26, 2018 at 02:29 PM.
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Why only the clan admin can look into this syuff? All memmbers should be aware of the actual circumstances of the clan in order to make things work.

Just gonna quote this.
Pretty sure that currently it can only be viewed by leaders because you have to go to edit clan tab. I do agree that it should get it's own tab so other people can look at it. Maybe make it a permission the leader gives to roles. Smog, I recommend you make an S&I I think a lot of people would support it. It's always worth trying to make an S&I.
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Jul 26, 2018 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Mispoke