Ranking
Original Post
Just letting out some steam.
First off, I know this is a bad place to rant. So whatever.

So recently I got paid around $250 for finding some security bugs in a site or two, it got sent to my PayPal recently, all is good, more recently however they started asking me to verify my identity, and this is bullshit, because 1. I didn't have any personal information linked, 2. It's in my account let me fucking use the money. So I try to link my bank account to transfer said money, and guess what, an error occurs, every fucking time. So I go out and try to get a reloadable prepaid card from a company that was actually able to verify me before, oh look even they now can't verify me. Excuse me what the fuck? So I'm stuck here basically with all the fucking money I earned myself, sitting in my account unable to be used, basically taunting me, and I can't do shit about it. I can't find my fucking wallet, it supposedly got stolen or some shit. So through this all, I basically did work for nothing, other than a "thanks."

This is honestly some top shelf bullshit.
Love how painfully honest you are
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by Soda View Post
No one cares...

Ilyt

I know no one does, just felt like shouting it somewhere
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
Ilyt

I know no one does, just felt like shouting it somewhere

Nah I'm just playing. ^_^

You'll get the money.
If you're reading this, you just failed...
I feel you, recently I've been having issues with the damn Paypal asking to verify my identity and shit. Incredibly annoying.
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
So you didn't even try to contact paypal help centre?

I did. Finally got it sorted recently by re-adding my bank account, because for some reason that fixed it? Got the funds able to be transferred.