Ranking
Original Post
Airsoft gun...
Well, I've been thinking about getting an airsoft gun lately, and I was just wondering if any of you own this, or think it's a good pick for a starter:

Some good notes about it are:
It is all metal, very sturdy and heavy
It has a foldable stock
350 fps
Includes a magazine that holds much mroe than the standard mp40 magazine
Relatively cheap for a first gun.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
I suggest a Daisy rifle with scope as a first gun.
Shoots BB's but it's not as deadly. How much are you paying?
[spirit]
That one's about $130. On sale from like $200.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
That seems a tad extreme for a first gun though. But it's all up to you. As long as your mature with it and whatnot. Other than that it looks sweet.
[spirit]
Hmm , I dont like rifles and automatic Airsofts.
My Taurus PT 92 AF Has about 450 fps
And its not even full metal. Light weighted ( The magazine is heavier than the gun itself )
I would recommend a Taurus , really a great choice.
I've also got a sniper and some Colt's
About 12 airsoft guns in my closet.
So yeah , a Taurus is greatly handed , and a great choice for beginners.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
I suggest a Daisy rifle with scope as a first gun.
Shoots BB's but it's not as deadly. How much are you paying?

You do realize that he's talking about AIRSOFT right?
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
Yes, but he's talking about a first gun meaning an airsoft just might be a little too much power just yet. A bb gun is always a good thing to start out with to learn basics. (but that's just my opinion)
[spirit]
is it so important with first guns when its just an airsoft gun? everyone can handle em.
airsoft is easier than bb arent they? I mean its like the same hting but airsoft has plastic bbs lol?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop