Ranking
Original Post
Official Toribash Merch shop tender
Hey Toribashians,

I am putting up our Cafepress shop http://www.cafepress.com/toribash/ for tender.

A licensor would need to rent it on a month to month basis, handle support emails, provide new designs and promote the store.

I accept ToriCredits for this and the lowest bid is 50k TC/month. Start the auction in this thread!

All revenue (yes, in USD) from the shop would go to whomever is running it. So if you make $200 USD from selling T-Shirts of nakedveb, Cafepress will send you the $200 USD.

** Shop can be completely customized with HTML and CSS
** We will link it from our forums and our website only. Other promotion must be done by you.
** You must keep up with the maintanence.
** We will allow you to have competitions and promote on the Toribash forums.
Last edited by veb; Feb 14, 2008 at 07:45 AM.
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Lol rent the shop buy stuff get your money back later. Yea I'd like to know how it works to, how do you upload graphics to the shirts?

Edit: Uhh why rent from you when you can open a free shop? But as soon as i get the money ill bid.

You can check on cafepress.com, it shows you how to update the shop with designs and what is required in terms of file format, file ratio, IP-rights.

Compared to other shops you can do this would be the official Toribash merch shop.
Originally Posted by ronalds View Post
so how does this work?

Do we rent the shop from you with toricredits, and have to do all the maintenance and then we take any profits?

Correctly understood :P
I'm considering.
Bid 50k
Last edited by NutHug; Feb 14, 2008 at 06:19 PM.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
Correctly understood :P

one more thing, how many items have you sold in the last month, and how much profit has that made you?
PARANDROID
The first thing anyone does once they get it should be to make the hoodie already available also in black
Aww...
Does that mean I'm not going to be player of the week anymore?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

so simply u take charge of the store for 50k tc for a month u spend money on merchandise then try to make profit from it.

for those of you who thought this was just selling your wrong you have to spend lots on the designed shirts.
Heh I only see Torigod and MBK shirts where is Freelance I'd buy one. Let me save my money up and I'm getting a hoodie.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Depends if the Market place manager wants to order a Freelance shirt to buy, this is a profitable job for sure but only if u have money to start with lol.
Hey and remember don't only make grown up sizes I'm small and I really want to buy some. My size is about 14-16 Large-Medium.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]