Toribash
another DP (srry)

I would like you to NOT flame my clan thru reputation calling it a "shit clan", one that will phail, etc. If you have something displeasing to say, vent it somehow else.
I know, I will edit them in.

My computer takes 10 minutes to load the edit screen thing, it is SLOW.
Hey guys, Parasyte here, Just thought i'd do my first post here. AND I HAVE A COUPLE OF THINGS TO SAY.

1. Owned, That "Rules" Section...you TOTALLY ripped that entire thing off me.

2. To all you guys who are all like "Whaaa Were too frickn' stupid to see that this clan JUST started, (Kinda obvious because of lack of members.) and already challenged it to a clan war. YOU FEELIN' STRONG MY FRIENDS,CHALLENGE SOME OTHER BIGGER, MORE DEVELOPED CLAN, Ok? Don't be a Dumb-$#!7.

3. I would also like to state that I am the leader of the forums of this clan, Owned is the leader of the actual game section.
Those who do not punish evil, Command it to be done. - Lenardo Da Vinci. DON'T MAKE ME AMD!...Mad. - Gamer.
evan!
YOU ROCK. lol

I wrote Arson rules for you you know.

and we are BOTH the leaders =)

This is my RL friend who knows more than I do about toribash, he introduced it to me.

Also, welcome GameEater!
Last edited by Owned674; Mar 1, 2008 at 07:24 PM.
Yeah its me like I said before "I'm joining".
So yeah.
Ruining Toribash since the 29th of February 2008.
hi guys....i just wanna say good luck in your new clan owned.....enjoy it.....dont become a goon.....and good luck
the objective of war is not to die for your country....its to make the other poor bastard die for his!!!
uhh.....Owned, i'm gunna have to number some things again...*people in background scream: OH NOES!!*

1. Don't call me by my real name.

2. Arson? what's that?
Those who do not punish evil, Command it to be done. - Lenardo Da Vinci. DON'T MAKE ME AMD!...Mad. - Gamer.