Ranking
Original Post
(Tank) The Safety Of Tank
So You Want to Be in The Tank

The application process is simple:
Write us a Free form application in this thread, try and include information such as:
Name, Age, GMT (Time Zone), hobbies/ interests, forum/ ingame activity (We’ll check). Applications from Alt’s will be instantly denied.
Once you’ve submitted your application, we as a clan will privately discuss your application, once we have done so, if your application is successful we shall be in contact and arrange ingame trials. If your application or trials are not so successful, we shall notify you here. This application is a way for us to learn who you are as a person and to figure out if you’ll fit well with the rest of the clan, so don’t be afraid to tell us more about yourself as a person be specific if you must.
If you make replays, feel free to leave them below and we shall take them into consideration when reviewing your applicaiton.

Important:
MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR DISCORD SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU! This will be necessary when furthering your application.

Examples:
We expect your applications to be Free Form and wrote properly. This is a great way to express the kind of person you are and how you like to portray yourself, please do not simply include the information above with bullet points. The more we know about you, the higher chance you have of being called back for trials!

Example

Include:
For us to consider your application for Tank, please include the following sentence at the end of your application “Tank is a Brotherhood, Not Just A Clan.”
Last edited by Convict; Nov 13, 2018 at 05:38 PM.
Hello my Toribash name is drewkills my actual name is andrew/drew. I am 15 years old and my discord name is Dmaster. I would like to be a part of this clan and I want to contribute to this clan to bring success. Thank you
hi everyone i will b ur co leader from now on
<(Raven)g3tab0ut> seems like you have nothing nowhere near fate, Jhunter
Okay so i have no idea why i got kicked out from this clan the first time but can i re join. I never really got to fulfill my role in this clan because of my short time in it. Anyways my entry is the same as the first one at the top of this forum so can i rejoin tank. Or at least get the reason i was kicked