Toribash
Original Post
incorrect description in the shop!!! purchased the wrong item!!! need cash back!!!
hi
bought the wrong item because there is an incorrect/inaccurate description in the ingame shop!!! so i need my cash back!!!
bought the ''128x128 Flame Particle Texture'' for 10k.... in the ingame shop is nowhere written that it doesnt give u a flame! u should change that.
thx & peace
Last edited by stetsu; Dec 9, 2018 at 07:41 AM. Reason: (had to create this 2nd thread because i cld not find my 1st post before anymore;/)
It specifically says that it's a particle texture. If you click the item's icon it says "REQUIRES AN EXISTING FLAME/FORGED FLAME TO USE"
suck my dicknballs

wow u are so smart special boy!

but u cant read! so here ur special boy treatment:
''bought the wrong item because there is an incorrect/inaccurate description in the ingame shop!!!.... in the ingame shop is nowhere written that it doesnt give u a flame!...''
https://imgur.com/nrlWzoT
It does say "an empty texture slot for a flame particle".
It's pretty obvious that it ain't a flame if I would have to say something about this matter.
aeiou | #bantwin | twin's musical sense is like morning diarrhea
another special boy...
if it would be that obvious they wld not have wrote quote "REQUIRES AN EXISTING FLAME/FORGED FLAME TO USE"in the shop of the homepage...
man u folks really should change ur diet period

here an other good quote for u smart people: ''Reading maketh a full man; conference a ready man; and writing an exact man.'' - francis bacon
Why do you have to be so rude?
Also the item in question is basically surrounded by textures, not flames, which, at least for someone with common sense, should make it obvious that you're not buying a flame item, but a texture.
why i am so rude? because i clearly wrote out what my problem is and all ur responses are like man u are so stupid... and i obviously made my point with words and a screenshot. so there is no debate about that.... and if u didnt noticed i am kinda new to this shop thing... i was like 5 years on a break. this was like all of my tc. and u folks seem to try to twist the case. i clearly wld not have bought this only-texture-item becuase i do not own any flame. (& when i bought my head or shin texture before... u know i did not had to buy the head or shin to use em...) i am sorry if i was too rude but at the same time i had the feeling u guys try to ignore the facts which is basically rude to me in the first place.
Uh, there's literally a "view flames" button before you get to the menu you screenshotted.
But no, you specifically clicked single items and textures.
quote''and if u didnt noticed i am kinda new to this shop thing... i was like 5 years on a break. this was like all of my tc. and u folks seem to try to twist the case. i clearly wld not have bought this only-texture-item becuase i do not own any flame. (& when i bought my head or shin texture before... u know i did not had to buy the head or shin to use em...)''
FUCKING LEARN TO READ KID! WHAT IS WRONG WITH U (i write this in caps so i hope to make sure that u start READING to get a full man! period)
I am reading your text clearly.
If you are going to blame your break, then why you couldn't just use forums if you weren't sure, forum interface is certainly something that you should be used to, regardless of the break.
"when i bought my head or shin texture before... u know i did not had to buy the head or shin to use em..." Well, you already have them as tori's body, but a flame is not a part of the body, so it makes sense for you to have to buy it as an entirely different item than a texture slot. Also it says in the in-game description that it's a texture slot for a F L A M E P A R T I C L E. You should've comprehended that it's just a texture for a particle item.