Ranking
Originally Posted by Hero View Post

Meanwhile in my foundry

A massive Rubedo farm is destroyed and space Kenya falls out of Earth's orbit.
Originally Posted by snake View Post
maxed out sonar. useless.

You're misusing sonar; it's to expose the weak points on enemies by painting a glowing "fuck me" point on them. Them being visible through walls etc is just a side effect. As it's a low end skill it loses it's usefulness once you know the weak points.

If you want to see where they are get an enemy radar artifact or the enemy sense mod & level it.

try to read once again. i wasn't talking about shade clocking itself, but that enemies spot it like you are standing up. try to crouch walk around without shade and then with shade. enemies will spot it and you on longer distance then crouching without it.

Never had that problem, level ghost to max & you'll cloak before they can see it.

i own shade. read the issue up here. it's rather easy to sneak up without shade then while using it.

As do I, I have a L30 shade with it's mods maxed out. It's superb.

glaive is melee weapon class, read up my post where i mentioned it.

I'm aware of that, I'm also aware of the way it was designed to be used. 25 damage on normal attacks with no armour ignore, 150 on charge (thrown) with armour ignore. It was rigged for throwing rather than E spamming making it a projectile weapon rather than melee. It may sit in a melee slot, but is useless otherwise... Unless you're playing on mercury. ¬_¬

stealth kills were introduced in 7.0 after bumping stealth suggestions thread over9000 times. ash stealth issues were adressed when game was still in closed beta, yet no changes. but DE actually listen to some things, thats why enemies can't spot you from back when they scratch their legs etc and on dead angles anymore or atleast not as often as it used to be. patchfinding is still an issue etc.

The majority of the stealth fixes will be with 8, the point releases have been mostly for adding weapons etc & balancing them.

get shade and crouch around. notice the distance enemies spot you in straight line of sight and indirect around 120.

and do the same without sentiels. you will see a great difference, hence why sneaking up without shade is rather better.

It's obvious that you haven't leveled shade or it's mods otherwise it would be a non-issue for you. OFC having a low level target floating over your head would give away your position, but as I said when leveled you will cloak before they can spot it. If I can waltz a tank through a level completely undetected then faster frames should have no problems.

Note - by completely undetected I mean it's perfectly possible with 0 kills, no alarm, not being spotted.

stealth - completing levels undetected, and it's possible, but require fixes in patchfinding, skills and ammount of enemies if player is undetected.

Path finding is a bit wonky, but ATM it's also to our advantage. I noticed on your video you didn't take advantage of the routes the Grineer don't patrol to gain position.

I also noticed that your Loki hasn't had it's invisibility leveled & that you're missing 2 of the utility mods for him.

I could also point out several times where you did stuff you could've done far better, and times when you completely missed opportunities (mostly due to missing mods). All in all the video didn't show anything that couldn't have been done with another frame since at no point was the invisibility used when necessary.

For example when you cloaked to go through the door, that wasn't needed - you should've just had Paris pre-charged & you could've got the shot off before they reacted to your presence - remember that so long as they don't hear a noisy weapon (including their own) the others wont become alerted to your presence.

You also used it when crouching behind someone, granted their was another mook in the distance, but he was well out of range + looking the other way. You could've got in, got the kill & fired off Pairs to get the other guy.

I'll not bring up the several long shots that you could've done but didn't, or that you never used the glaive to it's full potential (learn how to bounce it around corners etc).

Also decoy + switch teleport. You should really be using that to get to vantage points. That's the way Loki is designed to be played, place the decoy at a high point & switch with it. Then feel free to kill the room with Paris. You were totally going about it the hard way, Loki has utility, take advantage of that.

--

You should give shade another go, except put in the time to kit it out correctly.

Also next time a video is involved don't do it on Caloris, they're so low level you could fart & kill them without anyone noticing. If you want to prove your worth with stealth wipe out Ludi undetected. It's a challenge you'll probably appreciate... Just don't rely on stealth kills unless you take shade to the party. ;)

Oh oh oh, I should point out that hanz0's stealth Rhino is actually legit... Well until he gets a bit of sand in his vagina then he tends to run off & slaughter everything.
Last edited by SkulFuk; Apr 30, 2013 at 12:46 PM. Reason: typos :/

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Jesus SkulFuk, you sound like you've mastered this game.
What is your ingame name?

Warning: 5 fullscreen images.

My Nooby Loadout

Last edited by souldevilj; Apr 30, 2013 at 02:56 PM.
I wouldn't say "mastered", however it is only a game & thus follows game conventions & logic.

Plus I've put in more than enough hours with the things being bought up to know when to call BS.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Ah I see
Just finally got onto Mars so I can get salvage and Gallium for my Gram blueprint.
Also upgraded Segreation and Hell Fire to 8 and 9 respectively, 60% extra rifle damage and 60% fire damage, is that any good on the beginner rifle?
I'm trying to save for the Latron, but I'm only halfway there. :S
-----
Going to fight jackal like 5 times in a row and see how often they drop the Rhino parts. I would like a Rhino, doubt I'll actually build it even if I get all the blueprints.

Man I feel weak :L How are you supposed to compare the levels of the enemies on the system to your character? Just by the equipment you have?
-----
I also noticed I can't see my artifacts that every one is talking about.. like they are things you can do for extra xp and credits.. however mine has always been blank..

img

However when I move my mouse inside the empty space I can hear pinging noises like I'm moving over different selections.. :L
Last edited by souldevilj; Apr 30, 2013 at 07:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You get artifacts from some alert missions. Stalk the WF alert twitter feed for stuff you want, then jump on the alert. Remember that grouping results in a bigger payout.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
You get artifacts from some alert missions. Stalk the WF alert twitter feed for stuff you want, then jump on the alert. Remember that grouping results in a bigger payout.

Oh I see!!! I thought there was something wrong because I read on this guide.. nevermind, I'll show it you and you make sense of it for me xL

extract

The hell does that mean? :L
I'm downloading game now. I think you can guess my nickname pretty easily. :]

All this reading about the game made me hyped for it.
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
A massive Rubedo farm is destroyed and space Kenya falls out of Earth's orbit.

just play on rubedo planets and you dont have the problem of farming rubedo. i just built banshee and have over 2000 rubedo left
QUACK