Toribash
Original Post
[REL] Obi Wan vs Anakin
Its over Uke, I have the highground.
you underestimate my power!

Relive the iconic scene from Star Wars, Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith.
This mod features a slightly modded leg strength in Uke to modify the launch ever so slightly. While Tori has not been altered in any way (except for the wrists to slash left and right as opposed to up and down.)

From my point of view Hampa is evil

Attached Files
ObivsAnakin.tbm (31.3 KB, 41 views)
Heya !

It's a pretty decent mod, the atmosphere is great with the shader ! but didn't Anakin have a blue lightsaber too?

Apart from that, I think there's a couple o' things with the mod that can be improved:

The saber tends to clip in the ground really easily, to fix that you could thicken the blade a little (smaller objects tend to clip more), and add a smaller inner one inside (like 0.06 outer, 0.04 inner). This will stop any clipping, and, on top of that if you so desire, you could make only the inner one weapon. Simply bruising your opponent wouldn't break him into a thousand pieces, requiring a bit of force to dm. It makes matches much more interesting imo ! (example)

The joints used in the sabers are still visible, and will sometimes pop out of the ground (which can be grabbed, in case that wasn't intended). Also, the matchframes are a bit too long - especially with weapons objects. Everytime we'd clash, explode instantly and then it's 300 frames of flopping around

Lastly, I personally think the default grabby hands look really ugly, especially with weapons. I checked out most of your mods to be sure, but it seems you've never tried modifying them. In case you'd like to know how, it's body II, hands - grip size, or "alt_sides" in the notepad.

If you have any questions about all of this I'd be glad to answer them and more
hey vsauce, michael here

Fun mod! If you're open to cnc, I would suggest maybe thinking about the area where uke will land and confront the opponent. Moving Tori back a little bit will definitely create more space to fight rather than a match of "who can point their lightsabers in front of them first". This isn't good, especially since uke is being propelled directly at tori.
Adding a little more fight space along with the sword mechanic sora mentioned, I think you would be able to pull off a very nice lightsaber battle.
anakin had a blue lightsaber in this battle SIR. but cool mod nonetheless
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by DashSora View Post
Heya !

It's a pretty decent mod, the atmosphere is great with the shader ! but didn't Anakin have a blue lightsaber too?

Apart from that, I think there's a couple o' things with the mod that can be improved:

The saber tends to clip in the ground really easily, to fix that you could thicken the blade a little (smaller objects tend to clip more), and add a smaller inner one inside (like 0.06 outer, 0.04 inner). This will stop any clipping, and, on top of that if you so desire, you could make only the inner one weapon. Simply bruising your opponent wouldn't break him into a thousand pieces, requiring a bit of force to dm. It makes matches much more interesting imo ! (example)

The joints used in the sabers are still visible, and will sometimes pop out of the ground (which can be grabbed, in case that wasn't intended). Also, the matchframes are a bit too long - especially with weapons objects. Everytime we'd clash, explode instantly and then it's 300 frames of flopping around

Lastly, I personally think the default grabby hands look really ugly, especially with weapons. I checked out most of your mods to be sure, but it seems you've never tried modifying them. In case you'd like to know how, it's body II, hands - grip size, or "alt_sides" in the notepad.

If you have any questions about all of this I'd be glad to answer them and more

MIGHT change the hands and saber color, if enough people complain about it lol. A lot of extra work involved if I wanted to do what you suggested to keep them from clipping. I fixed the joint being visible, just have to work out a few more things for the second version.

Originally Posted by SushiRoll View Post
hey vsauce, michael here

Fun mod! If you're open to cnc, I would suggest maybe thinking about the area where uke will land and confront the opponent. Moving Tori back a little bit will definitely create more space to fight rather than a match of "who can point their lightsabers in front of them first". This isn't good, especially since uke is being propelled directly at tori.
Adding a little more fight space along with the sword mechanic sora mentioned, I think you would be able to pull off a very nice lightsaber battle.

When I made this mod I didnt want it to be super in depth and skillful saber techniques, I just wanted to somewhat recreate the scene. So I dont think ill be moving tori back so uke can land.

Originally Posted by matarika View Post
anakin had a blue lightsaber in this battle SIR. but cool mod nonetheless

thanks a lot mattyBraps