Ranking
I looked at my keyboard and it said werty.
so I made Wertyterty and then Tertywerty cuase I couldn't think of anything else :v

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Well, the long story is as following:
I was playing this game called Crusaders of Space: Open Range. It's a Space Invaders-like game, but of course with improved graphics. So anyways, whenever you shot down a new enemy ship, you'd get some info about it, including name. So, i had just shot down this new ship which was kinda ugly, and i went to look at the info, and there it was... The ship was called "Shook". I was like :D and i've been using that nickname ever since. I didn't even know that it was an actual word 'till a year or two later.

Short story: Got it from a game.

Lack of capital letter is just a slip from my side. Before Shook, i frequently used the name "Zeeky", as in, "Zeeky H. Bomb" from The Demented Cartoon Movie. Before THAT, i used whatever nick that tickled me fancy at the time.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
History = His tori

When i was a baby my parents abandoned me without giving me a nem and i said, I wish i never came to this world..and suddenly th grim reaper comes out from nowhere and gives me a name "YOU"R HISTORY" and I thanked him for giving me a name.i gave him cookies and milk as a treat now I'm adopted by the grim reaper and the grim reaper being my father wanted me to learn and study violence, so he sent me to "TORIBASH" Fighting school. now i'm 2nd Dan black belt. he say's that when i'm 10th dan I can work with him.
My name is from a song made by Turmion Kätilöt (english translation = Midwifes Of Destruction) and song title Teurastaja (english translation = Slaugterer/Butcher).

Here's the song and english lyrics are below.

The Slaughterer /

A big belly, a chainsaw
The slaughterer and the ones to be slaughtered
An outpatient, a mercenary
A rubber cloth and a principle

The meat grinder
And the slaughterer’s bum* spin in the beat of the hammer
Those circular saws, bring a message
The crematory of death

Then the blood flares up
When the tall and sweaty heavymetal man** yells
Eyes spurt out of the head
When he throws up on the floor

He sits beside Virgin Mary
And farts pillars of fire up to heavens
He kneels in front of the Pope
And throws the Pope's dinner into the water

Bad ugly, motordick***
The strangler and the ones to be strangled
A mercenary, an open patient
A rubber cloth is the principle

* The Finnish word "pylly" is mostly used by little children.
** The Finnish word "hevari" is slang and it means a guy who listens to metal and usually has long hair and dresses in black.
*** "Moottorimuna" isn’t a word, it’s just "motor" + "dick". ("Muna" is Finnish slang for "dick")
Last edited by Teurastaja; Nov 4, 2009 at 06:13 PM.
I got mine from my real name, Marco.

\o/
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I got mine from a game called Killer Instinct. there is a character named Jago in there and since i pwned all my friends with Jago it just stuck to me
|Co-Founder of iCoF|Now Using a New Account ToxWolf|
i always used random names till i was about 12 or 13
then i stuck with Dexter which i used for Road Rash 2 (fun game btw)
then i felt the name sucked so i went on an epic journey that lasted two years and finally found my destiny in "destiny" :O
ok my nickname... hmmm....
i had many nicks i think.

the first one i ever had was "spriggan".
yes and i really dont know what it means...
(maybe sumone of you know it?)
i had this a really long time... then i thought about what it is and noticed that i dont know it. so i get another one.

my brother have i nickname i like, so i copied his...
but one day he said, that this one looks like his and i changed it quickly.
(the nick from me was "TheLittleEvil" and the one of my brother is "Half_Evil_333")

Yes... then i had the nick "AAA" (uhhh... imagination, imagination ).
Nothing more to say for this nick xD

after this i took "FindNixMehr" which means "DontFindAnymore" in english. (its my big imagination, too)

And now im with "Meishere"
(as you see, my imagination is better than ever )
"Meishere" = Me is Here <---- for all who dont saw it already ;-)

yes this is the "story" of my nicknames.
http://s12.sfgame.de/index.php?rec=48495 <- funny,german browser game
Spriggan lol?

hmm well i got my nickname from my real name...
My real name is Matthijs (im from the Netherlands btw)
I have so many nicknames so i couldnt remember one for toribash
Then something came up in my mind... thats Matteman
... i actually dont really know what it means but yeah... some people call me Matteman and the most English.... (people that speak English) dont know how to say it... some people even think its Matt-Shiz...

So what i wanted to say was...

Just call me Matt (on its English way)
I was eating a stir fry and I thought to myself "Rai sounds pretty cool.." Cool story there for you guys.