-----
I just gotta wait 3 more days.
Last edited by Drakoid; Nov 2, 2011 at 09:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared
Originally Posted by Drakoid View Post
I would like to be a leader.
-----
I just gotta wait 3 more days.

Ok, Just send me atleast 1 Main thing that you will do to help this Clan. Ex. Advertiseing this Clan, Help the new members, help creat updates for this Clan Thread. (Like you did for the banner) And in 3 days you will be a leader. =)
I can make more smaller banners for the members, application, info, etc. Just PM me with details and I will do my best.
I can make more smaller banners for the members, application, info, etc. Just PM me with details and I will do my best.

Sure! I started that but never fineshed. Please do that, and you will become a leader. =) And did you add me on TB Wii! lol! It still says Pending. I am playing TB wii now so if you can, go on! =P
Originally Posted by Epikgam3r View Post
Sure! I started that but never fineshed. Please do that, and you will become a leader. =) And did you add me on TB Wii! lol! It still says Pending. I am playing TB wii now so if you can, go on! =P

Ok. I will finish the banner and I can go on the Wii on Friday, so I will add you then.
Ok. I will finish the banner and I can go on the Wii on Friday, so I will add you then.

ok. remember to please make small sized banners for the Application and stuff. =)
I am. i sent you two but, i might need to resize them.

no, they are awesome! Thank You!