Toribash
Jax... Just get over it why dont u just join another clan or make a new one? Its starting to look pityful
1. Display why you want join Godly it looks like a friendly clan and skilled so i can learn
2.Display belt rank blue
3.How you will benefit the clan/ how you think you will benefit the clan if i get better i can benefit this clan
4.Any infractions/bans no
5.Age(optional) choose not to say
6.Game name or real name RobTop
7. something interesting about yourself that you would like to present i am an out-going person and very friendly
Originally Posted by StyxNBonez View Post
Jax... Just get over it why dont u just join another clan or make a new one? Its starting to look pityful

I applied for Sinon and Obey. I am getting over it. Sometimes tully just pisses me off. We are still best buds though. For evs.
I'm just gamin' man
Yeah dumbass,he created Godly,plus my best friend kittehkie put 8k for this clan to be made,so this wouldnt be up if it wasnt for Jax and Kitteh,so you can go shut the fuck up and stick a sock in you mouth,you don't know shit.
And Jax,just forget godly honestly,if you and tully were still best buds you would still be in godly..
Last edited by IAtomI; Dec 13, 2014 at 05:27 AM.
The Roulettes'
Guys. This is not the place to have arguments pls to do it in pm or at least in the other thread and Atom you don't really understand the situation that happened. It's very long and dramatic. I'm trying to get him back really. Its the clan that doesn't really want him back (no offense) and Jax pls post on our actual thread. Atom if you want ask xexas,crusher,or even me or jax to explain if it is important to you.
-----
Originally Posted by RobTop View Post
1. Display why you want join Godly it looks like a friendly clan and skilled so i can learn
2.Display belt rank blue
3.How you will benefit the clan/ how you think you will benefit the clan if i get better i can benefit this clan
4.Any infractions/bans no
5.Age(optional) choose not to say
6.Game name or real name RobTop
7. something interesting about yourself that you would like to present i am an out-going person and very friendly

That is a very nice post and it makes me remember myself before this clan and you seem like someone I know on the clan who is determined to get really good I suggest to maybe practice a bit more but that's everyone. I say yes.
Last edited by tully3; Dec 13, 2014 at 05:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
N I C E
Originally Posted by tully3 View Post
Guys. This is not the place to have arguments pls to do it in pm or at least in the other thread and Atom you don't really understand the situation that happened. It's very long and dramatic. I'm trying to get him back really. Its the clan that doesn't really want him back (no offense) and Jax pls post on our actual thread. Atom if you want ask xexas,crusher,or even me or jax to explain if it is important to you.

Okay well tully if you and Jax are really good buds,the members in your clan shouldnt get a say so or you and jax shouldnt give a shit about what the members say.
The Roulettes'
Atoml. Calm down. Take this to the actual thread if you need to. I was in a joking mood. I wasn't trying to cause anything serious. Styx and tully are both my friends. Okay? And tully. I appreciate you wanting me back, but it still seems horrible to have to earn leader in the clan I made. I will consider, but I make no promises.
I'm just gamin' man
tully i forgot to say my old clans: The Monastery,Wapow,Origin and others

and can anyone answer me again im in or no
PM me for no reason,ask me something,send memes n stuff
Why? Cuz i like to view pm's (and dank memays)
Originally Posted by Hunter0566 View Post
tully i forgot to say my old clans: The Monastery,Wapow,Origin and others

and can anyone answer me again im in or no

ToriGod is really the only one in the clan who is forum active, so you may have to wait a little while.
I'm just gamin' man