Ranking
Ive downloaded SOMEONE ELSE'S texture. Ive put it into my profile, but all that appears in-game is the trails and the floor.
Oh, you need to buy the normal textures, and if you use someone elses texture without permisson that's a ban.
you can use them for yourself, just don't try to sell them and don't upload them. You can have them in your own custom folder, nobody cares.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Originally Posted by Wonderz View Post
Oh, you need to buy the normal textures, and if you use someone elses texture without permisson that's a ban.

Well, the texture I got was free. So where are these normal textures, and what do I do after that?

Originally Posted by 0wn3dY0u View Post
1st.Convert your picture into a .tga
2nd.Buy a text here
3rd.Upload the .tga file here
4th.Run Toribash
5th.Type in "/dl <name>"(EXAMPLE : /dl 0wn3dY0u)
6th. wait for a minute and join free play

PREVIEW

2nd.Put it on your "CUSTOM" folder(EXAMPLE : C:/Games/Toribash 3.8beta4/custom/0wn3dY0u)
4th.Run toribash

I've put the texture on preview, but the only things that work are the trails and the floor.
Can someone just give me a detailed tutorial on this?

Originally Posted by 0wn3dY0u View Post
2nd.Buy a text here
3rd.Upload the .tga file here
4th.Run Toribash
5th.Type in "/dl <name>"(EXAMPLE : /dl 0wn3dY0u)
6th. wait for a minute and join free play

PREVIEW

2nd.Put it on your "CUSTOM" folder(EXAMPLE : C:/Games/Toribash 3.8beta4/custom/0wn3dY0u)
4th.Run toribash

how do I upload the texture to that link?
Last edited by Fee; Oct 26, 2009 at 05:49 PM.
Oh,Casey,you might not want to triple post,it can get you an infraction or two.

Also:
1.Go to shop
2.go to view items
3.go into the section textures
4.Buy the texture you want.
5.click shop again.
6.Look at the account section,there should be something that says textures.Click it.
7.The texture you bought will be there with the others,but it will say "activate" rather than "purchase".Click the activate button.
8.Your browser will reload,and that same texture will have a box with the word "browse" on it.
9.If you downloaded Paint or Gimp yet,use it to make a texture following the rules(how the texture is wrapped around your tori).You make it as a flat image.
10.Once you made the flat image,Save it as a .tga.
11.if you still have the browser with the texture menu open,click the "browse" button and find the flat image you made.
12.Click the "open" button(or what yours says) and click upload.
13.Open your toribash game.
14.Press the enter button(or the T button)and say /dl (your nickname here)
15.Close the toribash game and wait for about a minute.
16.Open your toribash game again.
17.join free play to see if it's uploaded yet.If it isn't,repeat 14-16.

And Tadah!You got yourself a texture!Oh,and it's a good ideal to start with a head,and if you get about 200k,make requests from certain shops for a set.
The chance of a beginner getting an infraction here, is slim. But Casey try using the edit button rather than posting twice in a row, I'll merge them for you this time.
somthing tells me somone is acting dumb and wasting mod time.
hes had numrus ppl tell him what to do and he sayt he same thing over and over.
The only moderator who has posted here is me and I can assure you my time has not been wasted. This board is here to help people, even if it takes them a little longer to grasp it than some people.
Originally Posted by Wonderz View Post
You upload, if you can't do that..Just forget about textures.

Cut the crap. Unless you can reword/explain the information above, or contribute to this topic in some way don't post. Deleting all posts of this manner from now on.
Did you copy+paste Everything in the folder?
if you did try deleting the item thing inside the folder you put the textures in.....just dont delete your item script thing inside your folder
Olda | Clan [Element] | Black Belt