ES Recruitment Drive
and how to post the spining head texture in toribash thread?

i dont know

first u have to make a spinny head. with a edditing program like photoshop or gimp here is a little tut for gimp : http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...13&postcount=1
(what missed there, save the spinny as .gif and as animation to get it spin)
then go to imageshack , browse the file and upload it. then u come to a new page wher a field is dat named "forum code" copy this what stand there and finally it looks like :

Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
hey, i want to upload it but it say "invalid filetype"

i dont know

did u saved it as .gif ?

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
im trying to change it but, "You can use this dialog to save to the GIMP XCF format. Use File→Export to export to other file formats"

i dont know

how du u tried to save it? data > save as > name.gif ? because if u just save it, gimp makes it to a .xcf file. that can only opened by gimp

yes, it cant. should i reinstall?
-----
what gimp do you use blubkill?
Last edited by Irzz; Aug 12, 2012 at 10:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

i dont know

i use gimp 2 64bit for windows 7..

but the problem is, i see no reason why this shouldnt work. can u try to save it as .png or .jpg to test if this works?

which gimp do u use? instead try to reinstall if its then still not works i cant help u