Ranking
Penthouse in a big city, SF or LA.

Don't care much for "omg tons of room". I'd prefer the whole feeling of being on top of the world living in my fairly roomy penthouse on the 60th floor of w/e skyscraper.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
what would i like for my house?

you really want to know?

to be honest, i would like Balamb Garden, with a pool in it also
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
An average-sized house with bookcase that is actually a secret entrance to a small scale replica of the fucking Batcave. That is all.

I swear, millionaires don't know how to spend their money at all...
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Okay, so there'd be steel sliding doors that aren't noticeable at first between every section of the house. The walls would also be reinforced with metal. Bullet proof, preferably. Each room would have cameras and other sensors.

Now the actual layout, it'd have to kind of go in a circle, so either direction would get you to the back of the house. While, the middle would be inaccessible but this would have to not be noticeable.

Now, when a burgular breaks in, I'll probably be in the house as I never leave, and they'll come in and start looking at stuff. When they're in far enough I'll close the metal sliding door leading out. They'll start getting a bad feeling. They'll go for a window, BAM METAL.

Now preferably there's 2 of them, and they'd be in separate sections, so suddenly all the other sliding doors start shutting. Now they're separated from each other and flippin shit over what's happening.

In each room would be multiple speakers hidden in the walls. Probably 3 on each wall ceiling and floor. Using software, I'd be able to pick which speaker(s) to play a sound from. A text to speech with the voice of ALICE from Resident Evil would be available too.

Now, you toy with them with noises coming from different directions. Then, when you get bored, you have the ALICE voice say "You're all going to die down here..." And it's at that point that the fog machine I have above the A/C vent starts going off. They think it's poison gas and freak out, trying not to breathe. I laugh some more and then call the cops. When they get here, I release the metal doors leading to the front, and then when the cops are there, I open that one and they run out, only to be arrested.

Now, to explain the middle of the house. There'd be many secret doors leading to it, bullet proof obv. And in there would be a room, with stairs leading up. This is the 2nd story of the house, and primarily where I'd live. It also has the control room where I control all of this stuff. I'd be safely in there while I torment my house robbers.

This is probably the way to go.

As for my simplistic desires, all I'd want is a bedroom big enough for a desk, bed, and other things you'd find in most bedrooms. It would have to be carpeted, since carpeting is cool. Preferably, beige.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Got curious, so i designed what Id like to live in
rough mock up

2 bedroom, 2 bathroom
open plan living and master bedroom
exposed rafters
125 square metres

opens out onto braai and pool/jacuzzi area with a sea view
double garage + car port out front.

Last edited by BenDover; Aug 27, 2012 at 04:31 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
One big living room with a couch and television. Stairs leading up from that room to a sort of bridge bordering the room and leading to other rooms.
Oh, and the mansion from the upside down show(I used to watch it with my sister).
Mhm.
cruise ship all to myself and guests with a roughly200 person staff would be pretty damn awesome.
A converted oil tanker of the suezmax size would also be pretty cool. Of course tear down some walls in the cruise ship if i choose to live there. A megayacht wouldnt be bad either, but a cruise ship sounds perfect
🫷🦚🫸
my dream house would be a big house, which is located on a hill where the view would be trees, forests and land everywhere and not near or on a busy city. the house would have two big gates at the bottom of the hill, and to get to the house, there will be a sloping 'S' shaped road linking to the house front of house would have a fountain with a naked person on it shooting water out of his dick. there will be two doors at the entrance, the foyer will have this big crystal lamp. two spiral stairs by each side. i dont need too many rooms, 7 is enough with bathrooms in each and balconies. i'd make an artificial waterfall at the backyard. living room would have a big tv with suround sound. parking garage would have an elevator which would lift my mclaren f1 up into the living room so that everyone can see it. kidnap jamie oliver and keep him in my big kitchen, make him cook breakfast everyday. make a secret room somewhere down into the hill which would store tonnes of cookies and tenga.

notice that i didnt include gaming rooms and shit in the house. cuz that would waste money and i have the peaceful environment to help me escape stress and meditate.
Last edited by thedarkblood; Aug 31, 2012 at 01:09 PM.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight