Ranking
you're mother sounds like a fucking saint stop abusing her she is just trying to take care of you as she has done you're entire life, yeah? if you can do better than her that is great dude, looks like it's time to start making your own decisions. you need to realize she is just trying to mother you, and accept that she is only human...
Sounds like your mom thinks she knows what's she's talking about and what she says is right for her but doesnt't realize it's not one size fits all. If your mom is getting angry at you for studying on the couch instead of a chair. She's arguing what's right for her, not you.
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
Sounds like your mom thinks she knows what's she's talking about and what she says is right for her but doesnt't realize it's not one size fits all. If your mom is getting angry at you for studying on the couch instead of a chair. She's arguing what's right for her, not you.

I disagree.
People tend to fall asleep easier laying down on a couch rather than sitting in a chair. I know from past experience.
I highly doubt his mom wants him to study in a chair for selfish reasons; she just wants to see him do well.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Study just before sleep is the best study. It allows the brain to make sense and categorize all of the information you just jam packed into your head. Being comfortable in your own environment also makes it easier to study. Being forced to do shit has it's place but don't keep forcing it, it'll break like all things.

I'm not talking about selfishness, I'm talking what she would do if she was in his socks. She would sit on the chair, she would do what's right for her and when you start forcing what's right for you onto other people, problems begin to surface.
Never do work based tasks in an area or with things you associate with entertainment, it's basic knowledge that applies throughout life.

Also do the questions like she said, then you can judge what you've actually learned and what you need to spend time studying.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
put a cigerate out on ur mom
shes will shut up out of your life
-----

joints
Last edited by Demon; Nov 3, 2016 at 12:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
pacquiao
That's just being a parent.

Listen to your mom, just trying to make sure you do good in school.
Ashing gold, I'm fucking sold, the devil stole my fucking soul.