Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Sparring_Sabers
About
My man Binklawz had created a fantastic new saber mod for MAS and I thought it a shame to not make an env for it, so I did. Much inspired by Star Wars I decided to expand on Binks own platform arena and make it into a fullfledged bridge and mining facility.

Even if the toris look alien to you as they once did to me I highly recommend you give it a serious try, Bink has made some excellent changes to both joints, weight and the point system. It is amazing for a competitive fight or a cinematic spar.

Featuring

128 objects
Highly customized and optimized toris
PLASMASWORDS

Screenshots

click

Massive props to Binklawz for creating both the custom tori and the weapons, I only added hitboxes to the swords to fix a ghosting issue and made the env.

Have fun and let us know what you think of the mod!
Attached Files
sparring_sabers.tbm (38.0 KB, 104 views)
sparring_sabers_vanilla.tbm (28.4 KB, 51 views)
Last edited by jisse; Nov 26, 2017 at 11:16 PM.
This seriously looks sick although I'm really not a fan of any modified Tori. Would you be able to create a version with just the standard tori? I'll be sure to try it if you do
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
This seriously looks sick although I'm really not a fan of any modified Tori. Would you be able to create a version with just the standard tori? I'll be sure to try it if you do

Yeah like Karbn said. Would me Much appreciated with the standard tori
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Until Jisse does something, Here, I made a standard Tori version for you. If there's any little things off, jisse can fix that im sure.
Attached Files
sparring_sabers_nt.tbm (26.5 KB, 12 views)
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I wasn't very keen on doing this myself because I feel it is disrespectful to Bink and his ingenious design. I wanted his opinion on this first because the difficult work was made by him but since matarika took the liberty I made a vanilla version with fixed grips and proper wrists

It is not the same experience as the original desing though and I recommend you give it a try before judging

Also added to OP
Attached Files
sparring_sabers_vanilla.tbm (28.4 KB, 18 views)
Sweet, thanks matarika and jisse! I'll make a replay on it soon enough
well done jisse. Good for the dafault tori players as well.
And well ...you to mat, regardless the sudden move you made on modifying.

And jisse, Great surrounding design to make the tori feel like a Jedi X) 10/10
You can make more detailed plasma swords with our new super limited modeling support! (We have a tutorial in the group) it keeps collision based on the shapes you use but it allows models to be used ingame. You need to have it downloaded already but it has its uses. I simulated it with this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJfK...&feature=share
Very low quality I am sorry! You can use this with your legendary weapons if you add a readme.txt the models and the mod into the attachments
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU