Ranking
Original Post
Any suggestions on what to do?
Okay, so atm I'm really bored I have no idea what to do. I mean I've been on youtube a bunch of times seen mostly every video I wanted to see. I played my ps3 alot of times but can't afford another game at the moment because of debt. We are kinda really in debt because we can't pay netflix bill(And thats 8$) We have food etc but bills fucks with you.

Anyways basically I need something to do. The only reason I am on toribash right now is out of pure boredom I'm not even addicted to it anymore it's just I need something to do besides play toribash. Any suggestions?
Yea see thats the thing, my neighbor hood isn't really the place to just go out and...Jog, It's not so safe at all. But I mean I could workout thats a good suggestion.
Depends how old you are. I know some gyms here don't let people join if they're too young and getting a job is out of the question if you're any age younger than 16, so yeah.
collect snots from the nose
Capitalism...

Sometimes you have to envy those 3rd countries where they just shovel you into some mine shaft at age 12 to dig some shit all day for a bowl of puke.
You either came up as a fucking Conan, or you die.

In any case you don't come out on some forum stating that you just played too much of PS3, saw every YoTube movie clip and you don't know how to fill your empty life.

P.S. Just saw that you are from the US. That explains a lot!

Here's a good idea, but, idk, might be a bit too hard for you to do it:

FIND A FUCKING HOBBY!
Try meditating, it's a good way of relieving stress and improving your posture (considering you do it right).
Exercise, get some fresh air and wander around for a bit.
Go to your happy place (daydream) and forget about your worries; let your imagination do the rest. Put your imagination to the test if you like and try writing a story.

The possibilities are endless ;w;
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
FIND A FUCKING HOBBY!

This. Go play a music instrument or something.