Toribash
Lol wait he got 2 seeds stuck up both his nostrils? That's actually pretty funny how does that happen?

It's my bros bday yesterday and my moms bday today so yeah other then that nothing has really happened
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
Lol i just saw Kick Ass 2 i gotta say i liked the first one a lot more

that's because it's a different director for both movies, i agree with you but you have to admit chloe grace moretz got a hell of a lot hotter.
Originally Posted by Zubin View Post
that's because it's a different director for both movies, i agree with you but you have to admit chloe grace moretz got a hell of a lot hotter.

Oh really? I didnt know that but now that i think aboot it it makes a lot of sense, and lol yeah thats because shes not around 14 in the 2nd xD

EDIT: unless ya know... Your into that kinda stuff >.>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
never

Put up my christmas tree today, its really nice.

sadly its not a real one though, my usual tree merchant wasn't in town this year :c
Last edited by MrJingles; Dec 15, 2015 at 01:19 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
aww D: fake Christmas trees make me sad lol. im going to Denver Colorado for Christmas because my aunt lives there. we almost never buy a christmas tree because we either go to Vancouver or Colorado because my family lives there
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
my grand parents live in the country so we go out and find like huge trees and set them up around the house and decorate them but we always bring the smallest inside for presents.

it's a lot of work but it's fucking worth it.
Wait so you bring multiple trees inside? And setup multiple outside? How many do you cut down? Lol i can just imagine like a wall of trees so you cant even see the house
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]