Ranking
Original Post
Why do you eat meat ?
Hello everyone,

Title says it, a few most answers I would like to comment:

"Because it tastes good" - maybe dog poop also tastes good, did you tried ?
"I need to gain protein for muscle" - every vegetable has protein, why don't you eat more fruits from mother earth ? Do you prefer boiled dead mesh of creatures which overloads your stomach acid and damages your health ? (please do some research, it really does.)

I AM gaining weight and muscle, I eat several things and much more then I ever did, I do not eat other livings, for 3 years I express just advantages and I want YOU to think about it.
Enjoint life
I eat meat so people who don't research the advantages of red meat have something to whine at me about while I eat my delicious cheeseburger.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I eat meat so people who don't research the advantages of red meat have something to whine at me about while I eat my delicious cheeseburger.

Yes I heard that different kinds of meat have different advantages and disadvantages, but that sounds for me like you are a junkie because you talk about which of your drugs you prefer.

It is a fact that meat makes you addictive so my example fits, better think about if you actually should eat the boiled dead mesh of creatures.
Enjoint life
I value the life of plants over the life of animals...

@OP: dog poop has already been digested, there is no point consuming something that contains no nutrients..
and if I remember correctly meat contains more protein than fruits and vegetables, so yeah...

...and after reading your post I fear that removing meat from my diet may lead to intellectual difficulties. :c
-----
Originally Posted by Smaiva View Post
Yes I heard that different kinds of meat have different advantages and disadvantages, but that sounds for me like you are a junkie because you talk about which of your drugs you prefer.

It is a fact that meat makes you addictive so my example fits, better think about if you actually should eat the boiled dead mesh of creatures.

your ignorance is offensive please think before you post
Last edited by RAAAGE; Nov 2, 2016 at 10:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am trying to prove a point which I acknowledged for years, not to discuss about different kinds of meat I am here to discuss meat as one object to consume.

If you take away meat from your diet with the correct substitutes you won't get any deficit
Please don't judge about things you can't know about, if you think I have difficulties then get to know me better before you create a opinion, otherwise you just post theorys.

before you say meat has more protein than vegetables, please read what I did post.. you could just eat MORE and get the same value of it.

Do not offend me we are individuals, I got my opinion and I may be different but I do not want to have you write about how I am.
Enjoint life
Because it tastes good.
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Smaiva View Post
Hello everyone,

Title says it, a few most answers I would like to comment:

"Because it tastes good" - maybe dog poop also tastes good, did you tried ?
"I need to gain protein for muscle" - every vegetable has protein, why don't you eat more fruits from mother earth ? Do you prefer boiled dead mesh of creatures which overloads your stomach acid and damages your health ? (please do some research, it really does.)

I AM gaining weight and muscle, I eat several things and much more then I ever did, I do not eat other livings, for 3 years I express just advantages and I want YOU to think about it.

I think it's okay for someone to start a discussion but don't do it with irrelevant examples like this.

Why I eat meat? Simple. I don't buy my own dinner. Maybe I should eat less meat. I'm not too concerned about personal health or the well-being of animals as much. It definitely matters, but if there is a reason for me to eat less meat, it is because of environmental reasons such as water consumption, deforestation and methane emissions.

I might have a talk with my parents.
basically trying to push your bullshit vegan propaganda into off topic by using bullshit 'scientific facts'

yeah some meats are unhealthy, but if i continue to eat meat ill probably live as long as someone who eats nothing but plants that looks like a skeleton

ill continue to eat meat because its fucking good as fuck i dont wanna live my life eating spinach every night fuck outta here boiiiiiiiiiiii boutta roast ur ass west side