ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash Game.
Toribash Marco Polo

As you may or may not know Marco Polo is a pool game in which one person is blind folded and must catch other players by calling out Marco, once called out that other players must call out Polo so that the person that is blind folded has a rough idea as to where they are.

Obviously in Toribash it is a bit hard to replicate and having a blind fold... well it wouldn't do much as one could still see.

however I have thought of a way to make it possible so you can play this fun and easy game with friends.

Rules

Objective

Again this is just a fun idea for you and your friends so don't cheat or anything like that just have fun.

Feel free to post below what mods you found to work well
you'll have to rise above the best and prove yourself, your spirit never dies.
Here are some good mods that I think would be good for this.

rkmma
lenshu
wushu
sumore

hell even xspar
This sounds fun. I think spidertag.tbm would also fit for this game.
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
Thanks for the suggestions. xspar would be hard because of how big the distance is. I chose boxshu as it's a small enclosed space and you're able to leap off the walls to cover a large distance in a short amount of time.
Xspar not that hard, you can set any distance and also watch some tutorials on youtubr how to run in toribash and use that in xspar, then when you will be okay with that technique you can create yout own technique with your own style and then use it. Run training is a good training for beggining, really good in understanding of balance, how to keep it.
I mean in the sense of not being able to see your opponent
As someone who spends a lot of time in -30, doing this in xspar with 600~1000 ed sounds hella fun. Gonna try this at some point

Be cool if they actually released a mod like this would be fun
Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
Be cool if they actually released a mod like this would be fun

If they had a mod specifically for marco polo it would be so fun in Etourneys, hell it could even be its own ES ingame event,
T Y N N
N O H O M O W E S M O K I N P E N I S E S