ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
New forum layout - CSS

screenshots

Early WIP, let me know what you think

Used Stylish and Google Chrome

Pure CSS
Last edited by Surge_old2; Oct 18, 2017 at 07:57 PM.
This actually looks bomb af
Would love to use this in the future or possibly see it as a default for toribash
Love it man, hope to see more soon
I'd suggest maybe adding black outlines to the (User CP / xxxxx / xxxxx) space to make it look a bit cleaner
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Butler View Post
This actually looks bomb af
Would love to use this in the future or possibly see it as a default for toribash
Love it man, hope to see more soon
I'd suggest maybe adding black outlines to the (User CP / xxxxx / xxxxx) space to make it look a bit cleaner

Thanks a lot Butler, I will toy around with the stuff you suggested and see what comes of it.

When I make some progress (right now only index.php is done), I'll provide a download link, unless anyone wants to use some broken CSS right now lol
I would honestly change the whole forum layout, including the fonts.
I honestly like the current layout more than your idea since it's a bit more organized.
You missed to add the forum/last post/threads post count titles.
The color scheme looks a bit odd tbh, seems childish. I know they are related to toribash but it doesn't go well with a forum layout

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by Theory View Post
I would honestly change the whole forum layout, including the fonts.
I honestly like the current layout more than your idea since it's a bit more organized.
You missed to add the forum/last post/threads post count titles.
The color scheme looks a bit odd tbh, seems childish. I know they are related to toribash but it doesn't go well with a forum layout

What colour scheme do you reccommend
I would stay with the dark grey color scheme, just with a new layout design.

Former [Crooks]
This actually looks deadass lit, for real seeing a new forum layout would be really nice.

Especially the fact that we've been using the same forums for quite a while. Tho if you somewhat added the option to choose the color theme we want for it, this would be perfect, great stuff. But yeah as Theory suggested changing the font would be nice.
Originally Posted by R0i View Post
Tho if you somewhat added the option to choose the color theme we want for it, this would be perfect, great stuff.

Not really possible in CSS

Originally Posted by R0i View Post
But yeah as Theory suggested changing the font would be nice.

Which font do you want changing?
Try Proximanova Light font

Former [Crooks]