Ranking
Original Post
Alright, seeming as i cant post threads to the rapid threads folder, I just want a quick update on your progress on toribash 4.0.

is it almost done, no where near done or about halfway?
Please dont ask about any progress. They get to it when they get to it. Most of the time they are busy. Work, family(maybe), etc.

Some people made threads about toribash wii, and the 4 player fighting system.
The people who work on it don't like it when people rush them.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
Yep this isnt a support issue.

Moved aswell.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Please dont ask about any progress. They get to it when they get to it. Most of the time they are busy. Work, family(maybe), etc.

Some people made threads about toribash wii, and the 4 player fighting system.

I lol'd.

As people have said before, they'll update when they update it.
its like people asking about gitchracer, its probably going to happen but it takes time to make a game young one
toribash 4.0 will be opened after they finish the wii, right now they are only working on the progress of toribash wii. I recall hampa saying something like this on the interview or something like that
Dot dot dot
yes, hampa did say that on the interview. Software developement is intricate, it takes a lot of time and testing to make sure all the bugs are out when new features are applied. And even then, a beta is released to make sure it will work for most people. Why are you in such a hurry for 4.0? I'm still using 3.24
*puff-puff*
Originally Posted by evolution6 View Post
I'm still using 3.24

GJ on not being able to download textures.

GJ on making a useless post. -jalis
Last edited by Jalis; Sep 7, 2009 at 04:54 PM.
infamous