Toribash
Original Post
Hello anyone reading this. Yes I'm guessing you probably thought it was one of those stupid WHENS 4.0 COMMING OUT threads, but its not. My simple question to you, is are there any features already known that will appear in 4.0? I don't care when it comming out because "It will be done, when its done" but does anyone know anything new that will be added to it? Or is there no information released by Nabi. Thats my question, hopefully someone can get back to me.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
hampa doesn't want to say what features are coming out in 4.0 (tell me if I'm wrong)
Its a Surprise.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
the only information ive ever seen about it is that they are putting shiny textures and joints in , im not entirely sure but thats what ive got so far
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

chome is going in
also they might put in more realistic blood mention below in youtube which is in Wii already
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m3JjikhWQk
as for anything else i dont know
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
Hello anyone reading this. Yes I'm guessing you probably thought it was one of those stupid WHENS 4.0 COMING OUT threads, but its not. My simple question to you, is are there any features already known that will appear in 4.0? I don't care when it comming out because "It will be done, when its done" but does anyone know anything new that will be added to it? Or is there no information released by Nabi. Thats my question, hopefully someone can get back to me.

Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
When its done.

Originally Posted by Macrid View Post
I know its annoying but hampa is gonna take his time.

Read the OP.

But on-topic, I think that the chrome items have something to do with it.
Oh okay. Supah you are probably the only one hear who truly got the point. Thanks.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
whoa i'm totally ignored
please check my previous post
there is another possible feature