Toribash
Original Post
Hi! New old player!
Hey guys i'm jondea. It's nice to be back! I'm currently a blue belt and trying to get better!

Does anyone know how to set a 'default' shader, so that I don't have to keep resetting it every time?
Also, what happened to wibbles?
Hello mate! Nice to see you.

You can find out what happened to Wibbles if you go to shop>subscriptions and press a poop...
Hi jondea ,glad your back into this awesome game

Don't forget to always update yourself by reading the rules once or twice a month.

EDIT:
You can easily find the default shader here:
Press ESC>Setup>Utils>Shader. Also there a search bar here. just type the name of shader you want.
Last edited by Zach; May 23, 2018 at 12:47 AM.
Hi, I remember having this problem. For me it kinda just stopped occuring one day. Does it only happen in public lobbies?
Have you tried updating your toribash? Or switching from standalone to steam and vice versa.

For now, a quicker version of selecting the default shader would be ‘CTRL+H and search’.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
Hello mate! Nice to see you.

You can find out what happened to Wibbles if you go to shop>subscriptions and press a poop...

wow...a subscription service fee for freedom of speech! nice!

Who would I contact in order to ask a question about my old account, which I would love to nostalgically (and likely profitably) access?
Hi. Any admin (red name) should be able to scramble passwords. They will ask some questions to prove it’s your account.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Welcome back to the game man, if you need any help feel free to message me
And make sure to join toribash's official discord server
https://discordapp.com/invite/toribash
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
Hi. Any admin (red name) should be able to scramble passwords. They will ask some questions to prove it’s your account.

Accessible here

Welcome back to the game!

As for your default shader question, here is a workaround for it.
  1. Open Notepad or similar application and create a new file.
  2. Enter this into the file:

code:
    lws Aurora.inc

3. Replace "Aurora" with the name of the shader that you want. Keep the .inc in place.
  4. Save this file to the Toribash installation directory as "profile.tbs".

Default directory (Steam) is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Toribash
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Accessible here

Welcome back to the game!

As for your default shader question, here is a workaround for it.
  1. Open Notepad or similar application and create a new file.
  2. Enter this into the file:

code:
    lws Aurora.inc

3. Replace "Aurora" with the name of the shader that you want. Keep the .inc in place.
  4. Save this file to the Toribash installation directory as "profile.tbs".

Default directory (Steam) is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Toribash

You sir, have successfully resolved my initial question. Thanks!

Working on that account recovery too! Now, how to win aikido matches without shoveling...