ES Recruitment Drive
So you're saying... that a "hit" is a contact, over the duration of one frame? If that's how it is then fine.
That looks like one hit to me. All of the dms come from the double kick.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by SnoopyLoL View Post
So you're saying... that a "hit" is a contact, over the duration of one frame? If that's how it is then fine.

This is what a 'hit' is, a single joint-to-joint contact.

Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
That looks like one hit to me. All of the dms come from the double kick.

I would expect you of all people to know that was not one hit.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
This is what a 'hit' is, a single joint-to-joint contact.

I would expect you of all people to know that was not one hit.

A hit is not single joint to joint contact though. In most hits many joints are colliding with many other joints. Beznick's replay has the foot and ankle hitting the glutes and crotch area, and this replay uses the whole of the lower legs.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
If this is the case then there's no real way of defining a hit, thus creating more non-specific 'records'.
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Beznick's replay has the foot and ankle hitting the glutes and crotch area, and this replay uses the whole of the lower legs.

Hey, wtf? In my replay, ONLY ankle has contact with Uke - REALLY, please check this again...
Ofcoz, I mean this replay: http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...3&d=1247768597

Also, maybe this record should be specified as the most dm's for Uke in one frame? Because SnoopyLoL's replay just doesn't look as something what would fit to book ;p
Originally Posted by beznick View Post
Also, maybe this record should be specified as the most dm's for Uke in one frame? Because SnoopyLoL's replay just doesn't look as something what would fit to book ;p

Exactly my point.
Originally Posted by beznick View Post
Hey, wtf? In my replay, ONLY ankle has contact with Uke - REALLY, please check this again...
Ofcoz, I mean this replay: http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...3&d=1247768597

I was saying that your foot and ankle impact and that the other guy uses his whole lower leg. Also, his replay is one hit, whilst yours is one frame, so they would of course be separate records.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
HERE!

Don't attempt to cheat. Kthanks. ~War

Next time it's an infraction, yay. ~KiTFoX
Attached Files
mic POW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.rpl (11.1 KB, 86 views)
Last edited by KiTFoX; Oct 6, 2009 at 03:18 AM. Reason: letting him off easy, new to the forums.