ES Recruitment Drive
I dont think that's possible, is it?

I parsed the replay here:
http://www.enikesha.net/toribash/?mode=home

And I did the same moves he did in singleplay. And it's just a decap. Some thing funny with it?

EDIT: i see what you did there... The last line of the replay was changed to
CRUSH 1; 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Was it not?
Last edited by Dreamkiller; Oct 6, 2009 at 12:42 AM.
Originally Posted by msbmteam View Post
HERE!

Good job hacking the replay to get all the joints to break.
i lold

also i would consider that one hit.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Its one still 1 continuous motion that caused those all 7 of those dismemberments.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Haha, not so fast, something like yours has been done before ;p

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=93130

Next it will be fastest 9 piece tear, 10 piece tear etc. etc. if this were approved.

Pretty possible.
The fastest 9 piece tear etc part does not apply to this as speed is not part of this, only amount of dms in one hit. I do agree that thee replays look like shit and are not complicated, but they get shit done.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
IMO, it's not one hit, since he used both legs.

I think I have to disagree with you there. Using both legs doesn't mean it isn't 1 hit. If a guy jumped up in the air and kicked you with both of his legs at the same time and then ran, and you had to describe the incident to the police officer which would you say?:

A) He kicked me twice
B) He hit me twice
C) He hit me with both legs

I think the large majority would agree people would describe the incident as the man hitting you once with both legs or kicking you once with both legs over either kicking you twice (once with each leg) or hitting you twice (one with each leg). Same scenario.

The way I see this all playing out is either the record "most dm's in one hit" gets thrown out because of confusion and it being too much of an opinion to say what a "hit" is, and keep "most dm's in one frame", because that is measurable, not an opinion. The other option being a poll for replay mods, and book of record keepers to answer about what a "hit" is, so that there isn't any opinion to it.

My way of thinking what 1 hit is follows 2 criteria:

1) Only 1 continuous contact: Meaning, However you make contact first with uke is how you must stay in contact as the dm's happen

2) No joint movement. I don't think it is the same hit if between the first frame where you dm 3 body parts, and you change any of tori joints, as your legs continuously follow through on uke, to cause dm's. A hit shouldn't be able to be tampered with once it has started.

This definition separates it from the "most dm's in a single frame" record, and allows more dm's to occur as time progresses as long as the joints of tori stay the same from 1 dm to another.

Thoughts?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
No. The angles are much to different. In these kicking replays, the legs are acting like one larger limb.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well