Ranking
Continuing from what I was saying, I feel like the implementation of a server that only these top tier players can compete in (however any players can watch them, bet on them etc) So that new players can learn whilst the elites battle it out, with increased prizes for those that play in this top tier server, keeping a player base of top tier players constantly present in this particular server
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
Continuing from what I was saying, I feel like the implementation of a server that only these top tier players can compete in (however any players can watch them, bet on them etc) So that new players can learn whilst the elites battle it out, with increased prizes for those that play in this top tier server, keeping a player base of top tier players constantly present in this particular server

increased prizes for playing the game at the top level? are you mad?
you are going to ruin the fun of the marketeers this way,witch they are
a lot more important than the rest of the community,god forbid.
Im not sure how that would ruin anything for marketeers - would you be able to explain how exactly marketeers would be negatively affected by this?

Would you also be able to explain in what way marketeers are more important than the rest of the xommunity?
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
hahah,my point exactly fallu,i have made similar suggestions
about end game content,pro servers with higher rewards,
higher rewards based on belt,only to get answers like the one i gave
(witch is full of sarcasm)
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Making game more user-friendly. Can be done, hopefully will be done some time soon.

And how are you going to do this? What's the plan?

You said it's pointless to focus on advertising when player retention is so poor (60% closing the game in first minute). What's the plan for fixing this?
And how are you going to do this? What's the plan?

You said it's pointless to focus on advertising when player retention is so poor (60% closing the game in first minute). What's the plan for fixing this?

Better tutorials, challenges they can complete in SP, a range of accessible items & easier access to premade free textures, functioning matchmaking.
Less toxic? As far as i know toribash has one of the greatest communities out there mainly because of active es and smods a game where you can ask a question and noone instantly says "lol what a fucking noob"
-----
I guess all of you think im some retard for not thinking this place is toxic well thats probably because every single toxic post or comment here makes me laugh so i disregard the fact this place is more toxic than jamaican water
Last edited by TheSunther; Feb 6, 2017 at 01:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by TheSunther View Post
Less toxic? As far as i know toribash has one of the greatest communities out there mainly because of active es and smods a game where you can ask a question and noone instantly says "lol what a fucking noob"
-----
I guess all of you think im some retard for not thinking this place is toxic well thats probably because every single toxic post or comment here makes me laugh so i disregard the fact this place is more toxic than jamaican water

Thoroughly confused. You're talking to yourself.

In reply to sir, that all sounds great.
I already asked for the gms (back in the day) for them to make like a bot that gives away an item by earning a new belt and that would be obtainable only by getting a new belt
-----
Or you could actually wear your belt something like that
Last edited by Sunther; Feb 6, 2017 at 11:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

I feel like a good way to make it more user friendly is that when you load up toribash, there will be a tutorial tab which will lead to the beginner sanctuary in the forums, they log in and there will be this search bar, you type the mod you want. So you search in for example "Judo.tbm" and it will load tutorials of judo from the most upvoted one and then go down or you can change it to "most recent" or even the other way round and if they don't find one, they can ask for someone in the beginner sanctuary to ask for guidance on that mod. I feel it will solve the beginner friendly problem and they know that there is a forum early one which will REALLY help them out. Though it's only my opinion.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky