Ranking
ayeah, i just enabled aplha, and boom the framerate went to the pits....

glad to see that its not just me with problems =)
its very nice, hope you take my sugestions into consideration
:D
it seems that alpha/transparencies break my program's frame rate... (bumpmaps dont though)

I'll post up an update tomorrow regarding ground textures and a smoother control system. Dont use the update one.. Its sluggish even on the Quad Beast here.....
Blender
Could you attach just the toribash model so i can have fun with it in Blender?
Whats it written in?

Can we have the source?

Does it work on linux / mac / solaris / my toaster?

Can you edit the textures in the program?

Why is it 8.8MB? Thats huuge...

looking at the preview pictures, it looks like you are using higher polygon counts than toribash, that means you may not get the exact same look as you would in game...
Last edited by SlainVeteran; Jul 24, 2008 at 06:24 PM.
I has a flavour
Originally Posted by slainveteran View Post
1.Whats it written in?

2.Can we have the source?

3.Does it work on linux / mac / solaris / my toaster?

4.Can you edit the textures in the program?

5.Why is it 8.8MB? Thats huuge...

looking at the preview pictures, it looks like you are using higher polygon counts than toribash, that means you may not get the exact same look as you would in game...

1. It's written in python

2. --

3. It's written in python :P

4. No

5. Cos it has all the needed python libraries.

:P
:D
Great program, just one problem for me. The feet and hands don't map exactly as they would in toribash. For example, usually for feet mapping, if a line mapped the side is vertical in the flat image, it will show up horizontal. In the previewer it stays vertical. For hands, in tb, there is some sort of weird mapping thing where some parts of the inside and outside of the hands don't show up. It actually seems like a bug to me lol. However, for accuracy's sake, you might want the previewer to do the same thing so that you can preview something there and be sure that it will show up exactly the same in tb. If you want example pics, I can supply them.
Last edited by PowerPunch; Jul 24, 2008 at 07:04 PM. Reason: typoz galore