Ranking
i dont get how to use it i unziped it and when i open the standered vertion it opens a the command window and a black window. some help?

edit: nvm i fixed it.
Last edited by Ramenlover; Jul 24, 2008 at 07:32 PM.
If this works I am going to give you 1,000 toricredits.

edit: You are god. tc sent in token homage to your greatness.
Last edited by madmanmad; Jul 24, 2008 at 09:35 PM. Reason: to avoid dbl posting
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
Originally Posted by slainveteran View Post
looking at the preview pictures, it looks like you are using higher polygon counts than toribash, that means you may not get the exact same look as you would in game...

id say it looks a bit less good then shaders in toribash, it looks way better than without shaders in toribash
do you have to be able to run shaders to use this? If so, I cant use it. :<
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Can you please attach the both versions in another mirror ? ....mediafire stops at 99% everytime :/ use megaupload or some
program seems awesome btw ^^

+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
Oh dear god, this is awesome.
Perhaps make it so the arrow keys control the camera? I find the mouse rather annoying to use. xP
Also, I believe someone stated this, but the mapping of the sides of the feet's a bit messed up.
Also also, perhaps add a torso color option?
Last edited by hanz0; Jul 25, 2008 at 03:06 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Explanations
Originally Posted by slainveteran
Does it work on linux / mac / solaris / my toaster?

Can you edit the textures in the program?

Why is it 8.8MB? Thats huuge...

looking at the preview pictures, it looks like you are using higher polygon counts than toribash, that means you may not get the exact same look as you would in game...

it works on anything that can run a decent game these days, so linux, mac, pc, even the occasional freeBSD. I could do a crosscompile for that, but i hath no mac. So mac version would be... a pipedream? And for now, its just a texture viewer... with benefits.

And its 8.8 cause i included the support files for windows. the one for mac and linux is just a plain vanilla executable. about 4 megs unzipped.

The preview pictures uses shaders, and i believe in openGL 2.1 it turbosmooths/subdivides smooth faces automatically. The spheres are icospheres about 2x subdivisions.

I could lower the base polycounts down though. or better if anyone knows the polycount for the tori's ingame.

Oh and btw, this is an offshoot of the base blender file i use to map out my textures ingame. I could give that away for 20k tc >=)

joking....

EDIT: Uploaded a new version

Additions and fixes:
Camera controls are now changed. Drag left mouse to rotate camera view

Added transparency (less lag hopefully)

Lessened vertex number

Normal maps/bumpmaps (not sure if it works or not... but thats where you guys come in)

Download here
Last edited by avwave; Jul 25, 2008 at 02:08 PM. Reason: New UPDATE