Toribash
This Is Incredibly Useful and impressive. Would absolutely love to see some css after you've finished!! Well Done!

Also some suggested stats: Biggest transaction(1st-10th), Oldest Members, Oldest Clans, Highest Win Ratio, Longest transaction history (Insanity has the most pages, I know), Most Tc Ever at one point, Best Clan War Win Ratio, List of Legends (Oldest - Newest)......

Some of these are very much useful to no one but it's really interesting to see I guess. It would be great to see a couple of those on there, I don't even know if some of those things are even possible to find out.
Last edited by HASSAN; Mar 3, 2016 at 05:18 PM.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Originally Posted by Pitusas View Post
I was optimizing it, it's online now

Some really cool stuff going on there! Nice!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by HASSAN2000 View Post
This Is Incredibly Useful and impressive. Would absolutely love to see some css after you've finished!! Well Done!

Also some suggested stats: Biggest transaction(1st-10th), Oldest Members, Oldest Clans, Highest Win Ratio, Longest transaction history (Insanity has the most pages, I know), Most Tc Ever at one point, Best Clan War Win Ratio, List of Legends (Oldest - Newest)......

Some of these are very much useful to no one but it's really interesting to see I guess. It would be great to see a couple of those on there, I don't even know if some of those things are even possible to find out.

I added winratio, posts, elo, and achievements tracking. I'll enable showing them later when there's enough data.
Originally Posted by Pitusas View Post
I added winratio, posts, elo, and achievements tracking. I'll enable showing them later when there's enough data.

Looking very interesting so far. I'd like to see what you got in store for this.
Keep up the good job!

PS: I might try to design a layout but it will most likely take me some time. If you want, ofc