Ranking
Minimum Android Version is now 2.2

Originally Posted by Solax View Post
I've had to do custom html post requests to get a lot of non api existing features in the various scripts I've made (things like sending pms, posting messages, generating items etc...). It's workable and something you may be able to look into but it would be much better to have api support for it.

What could be cool with this and that immediately comes to mind is notifications - the whole beauty of having a phone that's with you nearly everywhere. You could set a setting to alert you to when a gm tourney global is sent out for example. Or notifications when certain users come online or when an item is uploaded to the market at a certain price. Lots of possibilities, very intrigued.

Yeah the API lacks some useful features but it contains some stuff that would be a pain in the ass to html parse. I'm almost sure I've already found a way to detect staff-only actions, Hope it works lol
Really loved the notifications idea, I'll be adding basic ones today and add more in time
I got another idea.

What about you make a PMing feature?
Last edited by TananPro; Jan 28, 2016 at 06:48 PM.
Keep walking
Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
I got another idea.

What about you make a PMing feature?

Yeah I'll make some pm stuff(sending, reading, notifications) Thanks
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
Whats the ui like now with the lowered andoid system version

I've changed the whole UI for the next version, I'll upload it as soon as I confirm if the broadcasts notifications are working(aka waiting for someone to global)

New version screenshots

Last edited by Lite; Jan 28, 2016 at 07:13 PM.
Could you make another feature?
like getting a notification for a clan invite for example?
all in all its a good app.
I hope nobody has asked this and had it answered yet so I don't look like a fool. Do you plan on releasing this to the Apple app store as well? I actually have an Android phone, iPhone and iPad but my apple products are my main bread and butter when it comes to mobile devices. I hardly use Android.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
Could you make another feature?
like getting a notification for a clan invite for example?
all in all its a good app.

Will probably add it as well, but there's no support for it in the API so it's one of the features that I'll only add when the easiest stuff is done
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
I hope nobody has asked this and had it answered yet so I don't look like a fool. Do you plan on releasing this to the Apple app store as well? I actually have an Android phone, iPhone and iPad but my apple products are my main bread and butter when it comes to mobile devices. I hardly use Android.

Unfortunately I don't plan on working on an iOS version of it so soon. I would need a Mac computer to develop iOS apps and I won't be able to get one till the end of the year :/
Originally Posted by Lite View Post
Unfortunately I don't plan on working on an iOS version of it so soon. I would need a Mac computer to develop iOS apps and I won't be able to get one till the end of the year :/

You can try with virtual computers.
Keep walking
Now this is getting my attention, Pm notifications would be very helpful.
|Evil|
I don't exist