Toribash
Of course it does, you are a member of TGO

Ulti is that a yes?

Originally Posted by ultimation View Post
I don't know much about 77077 so... *no comment* fine app though.

you mean yes or no.
Originally Posted by 77077 View Post
Hello iam 77077 i want to join TGO because i love to betting and duelling.I have hosted many betting servers but then i left betting because of all my tc was finished then i start participating in different event,tourneys etc to make tc for doing bets servers.
Duel are also cool but i affraid of been scammed.
Edit:ok done with proofread. Now you may take the decision Devil as you are the org leader.

HELL NO. He is extremely inactive .. I know that because he was with me in my clan
uhh, i never applied here because all my friends are here and i don't wanna be a shit with them.. So my app:
Hi my name is patrick, i wanna join TGO because i love betting and duels.
i made bets servers like 4-5 times but i lost all my 40k for making it.
i make TC just from bets and tourneys, i don't always play duels because i'm affraid to be scammed, and however i make TC fastly with bets, and bets.. aaand bets.
and my GMT is like ultimation "GMT+2:00" so i always follow him to bets to lose my TC lol (with betting).
Thx for reading my app..
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I say no because he was hosting a server and kicked someone when they were doing good for him to get profits. The full story is in scam reports with screens and everything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ryan rages sometimes and spams, but i guess he will be a more responsible from now on, still can't comment on 77077 because i never met him.
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3