Ranking
Im going to be playing a bit more only 4 days of school left
-----------------------
I joined your event, Sparky,and Im a bit confused.Are you going to be splitting this into rounds and each winner continues to the next round or are we just doing this all at once?
I said CROOK UP
jeez.......this is bad. now the unknown Ancient is gone. why u really doesnt want him. really.
at least we have hulk now. but really? just because that?

i think "Ancient" is kinda selfish,and this clan dont want ppl that thinking about themselves. am i right?
Last edited by Mattkit5; May 7, 2015 at 03:06 AM.
Ah well, If ancient doesn't want to be here, then let him be. As for the event I'm hosting, it's just all in one. Which means you've got the two weeks to submit yor best taunting replay.
Allies
(ShadO) would love to ally with (Vibe) please let's become friends.

Biggest Question Of The Year

Just so you're all aware, everyone who is in vibe, regardless of rank and time within, I encourage you to vote on apps in the recruitment thread. The more voices and opinions, the better!

Panthers: I'd be happy to add your clan to allies but next time just ask via PM, the clan mods can be fussy about that sort of stuff.
Okay thanks for the info about the event, and about
The apps you will see me there for now on.
I said CROOK UP
right gz with master belt porky also i hope my pc gets new motherboard today or tomorrow
-----
alos you peace of shits let ancient be in clan hes actualy my friend... i cant leave you for a single second...
Last edited by Sasuke; May 7, 2015 at 02:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by emilss1004 View Post
right gz with master belt porky also i hope my pc gets new motherboard today or tomorrow
-----
alos you peace of shits let ancient be in clan hes actualy my friend... i cant leave you for a single second...

I'm not your leader but could you please stop insulting other people?
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
yea ofc i will its just i was gone for only few days and alot of bad stuff has happaned around here and im kinda mad today so im sorry
Originally Posted by emilss1004 View Post
-----

I quit vibe gg
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn