ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Runescape(Remade)
Runescape
(If you despise Runescape, please press the back button. Useless post may lead to infractations if seen by a moderator.)

No talk of bots and selling RSGold aloud in this thread, anything that has to do with them can be done through PM. ~Lume

This thread is made since no proper thread is available in gaming chat. Sorry it's still little dull. Would appreciate suggestions.

What is Runescape?

Runescape is a MMORPG(Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game). It is well known as the most popular free to play MMO.

What makes Runescape so fun?

Multiple things depending on the kind of person you are. There are thousands of monsters to fight, including many bosses. Over 20 unique skills with many things to do with each. Many minigames. Active PvP community.

If Runescape is free how does it make money?

Runescape makes it's money from advertisements for the free to play players. There is also a member's upgrade for $5 a month that gives access to over half of the game, which isn't available in free to play.

I played Runescape a couple years ago. The graphics are awful and it ruins the game.

I don't think so. The graphics have been revamped.

PvP in Runescape?

PvP is Player vs Player. Which is when players can fight for fun, fortune, or fame. PvP in Runescape is different then most MMOs, you enter a PvP/Bh world and the items you use are at risk. If you die you will lose the items your carrying. Also some players have a "specialty" such as people with 1 defence. They will have high Attack and Strength even though they will be hit more often, their attacks will hit hard. So it's adviced you don't take anything your not ready to lose with you in PvP.

Minigames?

There are many minigames in Runescape. They often have a reward involved. Minigames can use your combat skills, your other non-combat skills, both, your intelligience, or anything else.

PvP in a minigame.

PvP in Runescape?

PvP is Player vs Player. Which is when players can fight for fun, fortune, or fame. PvP in Runescape is different then most MMOs, you enter a PvP/Bh world and the items you use are at risk. If you die you will lose the items your carrying. Also some players have a "specialty" such as people with 1 defence. They will have high Attack and Strength even though they will be hit more often, their attacks will hit hard. So it's adviced you don't take anything your not ready to lose with you in PvP.

Minigames?

There are many minigames in Runescape. They often have a reward involved. Minigames can use your combat skills, your other non-combat skills, both, your intelligience, or anything else.

PvP in a minigame.

Bosses

Bosses in Runescape that require you to team up with other players to kill. Unless your high level or max level, and have experience with the boss, soloing is a real challenge. Some bosses were deemed to be NON-SOLOABLE. (Theory was proven wrong after a few months)

(Picture was taken by JesseXD on my RS account.)

More to be added soon. Please leave comments with questions or suggestions to improve this thread. Adding more pictures, possible section showing RSC soon.

Play Runescape? Post a picture or tell us your name if you'd like.
Thread was Made by Jesse before forums was fucked. I am simply recreating it.

Last edited by Lume; Aug 13, 2011 at 08:39 PM.
I'm playing rs right now. Name: Heiber junge.

If u want me to add you just ask.

Btw my acc has 15m, 99 woodcutting, 47 combat, 65 str, 30 attack. lol
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies
this game is a kindergarden for bot makers.

95% of that game accounts are on bot actions.
botting for everything. the cool part it that fagex doesnt bust you for boting. and trust me. even if u report , they will just ignore due to the shizload of reports they get per day.
(boting has to be seen for it to be banned).
it was very good game, I liked pking in old wilderness, then bh came, and after that stupid target system and super lags so I stopped to play, I spent few years with game and a lot of accounts (some of them with 99lvls, everything hand made) I cant do anything (not playing anymore). And like if it isnt enough everyone started to use autobots (I hope they are all banned now). If anybody is interested into account PM me about that. We can make deal.
Originally Posted by StellarGod View Post
I never use bots...
I'm one of the Few old schoolers

It is nice to meet a oldschooler i wish they would represent them like Toribash does.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
i've been playing since a year after it came out.

It's gone thru some massive updates needless to say, I remember having to sleep to renew energy. (in sleeping bags)

Good times.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.